Maximilian Paul Diarmuid Irons
Max was born on 17 October, 1985
Camden, London, England
Irons attended Dragon School in Oxford. In 2008, he graduated from Guildhall School of Music and Drama in London, England.
- Father – Jeremy Irons (English actor)
- Mother – Sinéad Cusack (Irish actress)
- Siblings – Richard Boyd Barrett (Half-brother) (Irish Politician), Samuel Irons (Older Brother) (Photographer)
- Others – Niamh Cusack (Aunt), Sorcha Cusack (Aunt), Cyril Cusack (Maternal Grandfather), Maureen Kiely (Maternal Grandmother)
He is signed to Tavistock Wood for his modeling work.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
79 kg or 174 pounds
Max Irons dated –
- Emily Browning (2011-2012) – Max Irons dated Australian actress Emily Browning from early 2011 until July 2012. Emily started her relationship with Max in May 2011 after meeting him in Los Angeles, USA.
- Saoirse Ronan (2013) – Max Irons was RUMORed to be dating his The Host co-star Saoirse Ronan in March 2013. The duo first met on the set of this movie only. Their relationship saw an end in September 2013. However, neither of the party confirmed the relationship.
- Clémence Poésy – RUMOR
- Sophie Pera (2013-Present) – Max is dating Sophie Pera since October 2013.
Tall body frame
Max’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 38 in or 96.5 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
His shoe size is not listed.
As a model, Max Irons had advertised for brands like Burberry, Mango.
He also modeled for Macy for their Fall/Winter 2012 collection.
He was raised Catholic.
But, he does not seems to be going to church now.
Best Known For
Appearing in films like Red Riding Hood (2011), and The Host (2013), and TV series The White Queen (2013).
Irons debuted with 2004 drama film Being Julia for his role as curtain call boy.
First TV Show
Max first appeared in Sky1’s 6 episode drama TV series The Runaway for his role as Tommy Pasqualino. Out of 6, Max appeared in 3 episodes.
For the 2013 movie The Host, Max used to go for gym sessions. He did weight training there. He used to workout for 6 days a week and also did interval training.
Max Irons Favorite Things
Source – NYTimes
Max Irons Facts
- His mother is Irish and father is English.
- Max has worked as a bartender before becoming an actor.
- He suffered from dyslexia in the past.
- Max was initially discouraged by his father for his decision to go for acting as a career.
- He does not feel himself comfortable in sneakers.
- Max likes to do reading, hiking and free diving in his free time.
- He does not like shopping. So, whenever he needs to buy anything, he prefers to go to a place, where he can find everything.
- He does not have a Twitter account.