|Andy Fowler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 16, 1994|
Andy Fowler is a singer known for being a member of the boy band, RoadTrip. He was initially a part of the pop group Overload Generation but they decided to split in January 2015. He participated with Overload Generation in the popular TV show, The X Factor in 2014 and they managed to secure the 15th spot in the competition.
Andrew Robert Fowler
Andy, Fovvs, Fovvler
Hazel Grove, Stockport, Manchester, England, United Kingdom
- Mother – Lesley Fowler
- Siblings – None
Andy Fowler’s representation work is handled by Alpha Dog Management’s Blair Dreelan.
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
Trans International Records
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
He prefers to dye his locks to ‘Blonde’.
- Blonde locks
- Boyish good looks
- Chiseled jawline
Best Known For
Being a member of the pop group, Overload Generation. The band got widespread fame after they participated in the reality TV show The X Factor in 2014. They managed to reach the 15th spot in the competition.
As a Singer
As a member of the boy band RoadTrip, he released the EP Miss Taken in April 2017.
First TV Show
In 2014, Andy Fowler made his first TV show appearance in the reality music series, The X Factor.
Andy Fowler Favorite Things
- Band – East 17
- Color – Pink
- Singer – Camila Cabello (Fifth Harmony), Jade Thirlwall (Little Mix)
Source – Celebmix.com
Andy Fowler Facts
- Fowler started his music career as a solo artist before serving as a support act for Harvey Cantwell, who had found fame as a Musical.ly star. Fowler used to play guitar in Cantwell’s performances.
- Andy was primarily raised by his mother.
- In October 2014, he collaborated with Ollie Garland, Jordi Whitworth, Ryan Robertson, and Joey Devries to form the music band Overload. However, due to copyright issues, they had to rename the band to Overload Generation.
- In January 2015, Overload Generation decided to split after the band members got involved in a spat on Twitter. Because of the public nature of their feud, all the members received a lot of negative publicity.
- In July 2015, he got together with Rye Beaumont, Brooklyn Wyatt, Jack Duff, and Mikey Cobban to start the music band, RoadTrip. They initially garnered a lot of attention by covering Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber’s music.
- Andy has a phobia of horror films.
- Andy does not like Halloween.
- He doesn’t have any individual verified social media account.
Featured Image by Andy Fowler / Instagram
omg I cant believe this we have the same zodiac sign!!!!!!!ITS A MIRACLE!!!!
Andy I love you so much and you have amazing voice I love you singing and I still love you what ever happens I still always be your fan and friend xxx from Sophie
You, Andy Fowler are something very important to me lol <3 I just want you to know to never stop following your heart and you will be in the right place…….Just so you know you need to do this for your family and friends and for yourself because you were given this amazing talent and you need to use it for the right reasons well I'm off now so I hope you see this and remember to always follow your heart and sing with your handsome voice I'll talk to you later and bye…………
HE DOES HAVE AN AMAZING VOICE BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO GO THAT FAR!!!!!!!!!!!
That’s mean like his better singer then you
Andy Fowler love your voice and smile , so how are you buddy and keep your heart open and some girl will be right for you , I love you so much Andy ?
Omg I can’t believe this my babe is only a inch taller than me but I still feel short around him love his hugs and kisses love you babe!❤❤??
You are not his girlfriend and if you were he would tell us because we are his friends
Your really his friends? Must be nice so lucky, can you tell sonny that My name is Mikah and i am such a huge fan and would love too meet him but i couldn’t afford to, and that i am a proud roadie but he is my favorite since overload.
Also his favorite celebrity is Lucy Hale.
I love you so much Andy Fowler you are the best boy singer ever I hope I can meet you some day we also have the same favorite color pink I live in the United States of America and My name is Dyamond Hall
Love you, Andy, I love your voice, and you deserve a better life than you had before. I know it hurts to leave your best friends, and somewhat your passion, but never stop believing in yourself. Always follow your true path and destiny. I believe in you! ^-^