|Andy Fowler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 16, 1994|
Andy Fowler is a singer known for being a member of the boy band, RoadTrip. He was initially a part of the pop group Overload Generation but they decided to split in January 2015. He participated with Overload Generation in the popular TV show, The X Factor in 2014 and they managed to secure the 15th spot in the competition.
Andrew Robert Fowler
Andy, Fovvs, Fovvler
Hazel Grove, Stockport, Manchester, England, United Kingdom
- Mother – Lesley Fowler
- Siblings – None
Andy Fowler’s representation work is handled by Alpha Dog Management’s Blair Dreelan.
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
Trans International Records
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
He prefers to dye his locks to ‘Blonde’.
- Blonde locks
- Boyish good looks
- Chiseled jawline
Best Known For
Being a member of the pop group, Overload Generation. The band got widespread fame after they participated in the reality TV show The X Factor in 2014. They managed to reach the 15th spot in the competition.
As a Singer
As a member of the boy band RoadTrip, he released the EP Miss Taken in April 2017.
First TV Show
In 2014, Andy Fowler made his first TV show appearance in the reality music series, The X Factor.
Andy Fowler Favorite Things
Source – Celebmix.com
Andy Fowler Facts
- Fowler started his music career as a solo artist before serving as a support act for Harvey Cantwell, who had found fame as a Musical.ly star. Fowler used to play guitar in Cantwell’s performances.
- Andy was primarily raised by his mother.
- In October 2014, he collaborated with Ollie Garland, Jordi Whitworth, Ryan Robertson, and Joey Devries to form the music band Overload. However, due to copyright issues, they had to rename the band to Overload Generation.
- In January 2015, Overload Generation decided to split after the band members got involved in a spat on Twitter. Because of the public nature of their feud, all the members received a lot of negative publicity.
- In July 2015, he got together with Rye Beaumont, Brooklyn Wyatt, Jack Duff, and Mikey Cobban to start the music band, RoadTrip. They initially garnered a lot of attention by covering Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber’s music.
- Andy has a phobia of horror films.
- Andy does not like Halloween.
- He doesn’t have any individual verified social media account.
Featured Image by Andy Fowler / Instagram