|Michelle Renaud Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1988|
Michelle Renaud is a Mexican actor who has been cast in a variety of on-screen projects such as Ángeles sin paraíso, Rebelde, Camaleones, Llena de amor, Ni contigo ni sin ti, La mujer del Vendaval, El color de la pasión, Como dice el dicho, La sombra del pasado, Pasión y poder, Súper X, Hijas de la luna, La reina soy yo, Quererlo todo, and La herencia.
Michelle Renaud Ruesga
Mexico City, Mexico
Michelle Renaud has been repped by Pepe Rincón.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Michelle Renaud has dated –
- Josue Alvarado (2016-2018) – She got married to Josué Alvarado in the year 2016 and the couple was blessed with a son named Marcelo Alvarado Renaud on March 12, 2017. Michelle Renaud and Josue Alvarado separated in 2018.
- Danilo Carrera (2019-2020) – In June 2019, Michelle started going out with Ecuadorian actor, presenter, and model Danilo Carrera. They have worked together in the telenovela Hijas de la luna. However, after dating for more than a year, they decided to part ways in December 2020.
- Osvaldo Benavides – She has also been romantically linked with actor, writer, producer, and cinematographer Osvaldo Benavides.
- Matías Novoa – Chilean-Mexican actor and model Matías Novoa and Michelle Renaud have also been an item. They have also co-starred in the telenovela La herencia.
Race / Ethnicity
She has often dyed her hair.
Michelle Renaud Facts
- She started acting as a child artist by appearing in children’s telenovela Ángeles sin paraíso in 1992.
- In 2009, Michelle was cast as Betina Montenegro in the neo-noir vigilante heist thriller telenovela Camaleones.
- Along with Ariadne Díaz, José Ron, Chantal Andere, Alfredo Adame, María Marcela, Manuel “Flaco” Ibáñez, Agustín Arana, Florencia del Saracho, Patricio Borghetti, and Javier Jattin, Michelle Renaud co-starred as Alba María Morales Aldama in the comedy-drama television series La mujer del Vendaval (English title: The Lady from Vendaval) from 2012 to 2013. The show is a remake of the Venezuelan telenovela Un esposo para Estela.
- For her performance in La mujer del Vendaval, she got her nominated for a TVyNovelas Award in the “Best Young Lead Actress” category in 2014.
- Michelle Renaud was cast in the recurring role of Young Rebeca Murillo Rodarte in the telenovela El color de la pasión (English title: The Color of Passion) in 2014. This earned her a TVyNovelas Award nomination in the “Best Young Lead Actress” category in 2015. The show is a remake of the 1993 telenovela named Capricho.
- Alongside Pablo Lyle, Alexis Ayala, Alejandra Barros, and Alfredo Adame, Michelle co-starred as Aldonza Alcocer Lozada in the television drama series La sombra del pasado (English title: Shadows of the Past) from 2014 to 2015. For this, she was nominated in the “Best Actress” category at the TVyNovelas Awards in 2016.
- From 2015 to 2016, she brought to life the character of Regina Montenegro in the drama series Pasión y poder (English title: Passion and Power). The show is a remake of the Mexican telenovela Pasión y poder and stars Jorge Salinas, Fernando Colunga, Susana González, and Marlene Favela.
- Michelle Renaud played Valeria Fernández Cosío in the drama series Quererlo todo (International title: To Want It All) from 2020 to 2021.
- In 2022, she started appearing as Sara del Monte Portillo in the television drama series La herencia (English title: Legacy). Michelle’s co-stars for the project included Matías Novoa, Daniel Elbittar, Emmanuel Palomares, Juan Pablo Gil, and Mauricio Henao.
Featured Image by Michelle Renaud / Instagram