|Elizabeth Marvel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 27, 1969|
Elizabeth Marvel is an American actress who is known for her portrayal of Det. Nancy Parras in The District, Solicitor General Heather Dunbar in House of Cards, and President Elizabeth Keane in Homeland. On the other hand, Elizabeth has made several notable film appearances such as in Burn After Reading, Synecdoche, New York, True Grit, Lincoln, and The Meyerowitz Stories.
Elizabeth Allen Marvel
Los Angeles, California, United States
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Elizabeth attended the Interlochen Center for the Arts before enrolling at the prestigious Juilliard School.
- Father – late David Thomas Marvel Jr. (Former President of Heyco Metals)
- Mother – Alo Munizza (Photographer)
- Others – Dominick Munizza (Stepfather)
Marvel is represented by Innovative Artists.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elizabeth has dated –
- Bill Camp (2004-Present) – Elizabeth tied the knot with actor Bill Camp on September 4, 2004, in Stern Grove, a park in San Francisco with whom she has a son named Silas (b. 2007). During an interview on Live with Kelly and Ryan on October 16, 2020, Elizabeth revealed that she and her family had been residing on a farm in Vermont.
Race / Ethnicity
- She mostly portrays characters of attorneys with a lot of power and ambition.
- Her model-like figure
Elizabeth Marvel Facts
- She was brought up in Mohnton, Pennsylvania.
- Elizabeth began her career in off-Broadway plays in the early 1990s.
- She made her debut professional appearance as Isabella in Measure for Measure at Canada’s Stratford Festival in 1992. From there, she went on to appear in several other plays including Misalliance (1998), A Streetcar Named Desire (2000), and Hedda Gabler (2005).
- Elizabeth originated the Off-Broadway role of Brooke Wyeth in Other Desert Cities.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Amy Marshall in Homicide: Life on the Street in 1998. Later, in the year 2000, she was cast in her first feature film as Caroline Shepard in Ten Hundred Kings.
- Her television credits include Lights Out, The Good Wife, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, The Newsroom, Person of Interest, 30 Rock, and Nurse Jackie.
- Her mother was from La Mesa, California and her father was from Reading, Pennsylvania.
- She considers herself to be a hyper-visual person.