|Freddy Carter Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0.75 in|
|Date of Birth||January 27, 1993|
Freddy Carter is a British actor who came to limelight in 2017 when he began to star in the lead role of Pin Hawthorne in the original Netflix series Free Rein. He gained further popularity after appearing in several other television series such as Pennyworth (2019) and in numerous films including The Convent (2018) where he portrayed the role of Ellis.
Plymouth, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
He attended school at Queen’s College in Taunton. He then trained in acting at the Oxford School of Drama, graduating in 2015.
- Siblings – He has 2 siblings including an older brother named Tom Austen who is an actor.
He is represented by Management 360.
6 ft 0.75 in or 185 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Caroline Ford – He has dated actress Caroline Ford in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Prominent cheek bones
- Expressive eyes
- Defined jawline
- Cleft chin
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Red Stripe.
Freddy Carter Favorite Things
- Travel Destinations – Key West in Florida, Bondi Beach in Sydney
- Pastime – Swimming
Freddy Carter Facts
- He was brought up in a large town called Taunton in Somerset in England.
- He made his onscreen debut in the DC Comics movie Wonder Woman (2017) where he appeared as an extra in the role of a soldier.
- Apart from starring in TV shows and movies, he has also performed on stage in numerous dramas such as Agnes Colander (2018).
- In 2019, Carter wrote as well as directed his 1st short film No. 89, which was both amusing and moving, the theme being about breaking up enough times to eventually move on.
Featured Image by Freddy Carter / Instagram