|Danny Webb Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 6, 1958|
Danny Webb is an English television and film actor, voice actor, and theatre artist whose film credits include A Year of the Quiet Sun, No End, Defence of the Realm, Billy the Kid and the Green Baize Vampire, Death Wish 4: The Crackdown, Alien 3, I’ll Be There, Henry V, Shiner, Robin Hood, Love and Death on Long Island, A Little Chaos, True Blue, Still Crazy, The Aryan Couple, Pegasus Bridge, The Private Life of Samuel Pepys, The Upside of Anger, Locke, Valkyrie, More Lives Than One, Silent Hours, The Contract, The Story of F***, The Hound of the Baskervilles, Hummingbird, City of Tiny Lights, and Churchill. In addition to that, Danny Webb has also been cast in a variety of shows such as Sherlock, Endeavour, Waking the Dead, Pennyworth, Liar, Humans, The City And The City, Plebs, Agatha Christie’s Poirot, The Halcyon, Father Brown, Death in Paradise, Being Human, Midsomer Murders, Life Begins, Hustle, Holby City, Land Girls, The Bill, Trinity, Britannia High, Casualty, The Inspector Lynley Mysteries, Hotel Babylon, Doctor Who, A Touch of Frost, Murder in Suburbia, Our Friends in the North, and Ancient Rome: The Rise and Fall of an Empire.
London, England, United Kingdom
Danny Webb studied at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA), a drama school in London, England, and graduated in 1977.
Actor, Voice Actor, Theatre Artist
- Father – Maurice Webb
- Mother – Eileen Webb
Danny Webb has been repped by –
- Accelerate Management, Artistic Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- YM&U Group, Artistic Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Danny Webb has dated –
- Leila Bertrand – He is married to Leila Bertrand and the duo has been blessed with 2 children, including a daughter named Lily Bertrand-Webb.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- Deep-set eyes
- High cheekbones
Danny Webb has been cast in a TV commercial for News On Sunday.
Danny Webb Facts
- He was cast as Robert Morse (an acerbic, self-centered, and cynical prisoner) in the 1992 science fiction horror film Alien 3, the 3rd installment of the Alien franchise.
- In 2003, Danny Webb portrayed the character of Thomas Cromwell (an English lawyer and statesperson who served as chief minister to King Henry VIII from 1534 to 1540) in the 2-part British television serial Henry VIII.
- He brought to life the character of Edwin Hobb (an artificial intelligence researcher who is a key player in the quiet government investigation to find the four synths deemed a threat) in the science fiction television series Humans between 2015 and 2016.
- Alongside Joanne Froggatt, Ioan Gruffudd, Zoë Tapper, Warren Brown, Richie Campbell, Jamie Flatters, Shelley Conn, and Katherine Kelly, Danny Webb co-starred as DS Rory Maxwell (a Thanet & Dover Police detective and second in command to Vanessa Harmon) in the mystery drama thriller television series Liar from 2017 to 2020.
- He portrayed the character of Field Marshal Alan Brooke, 1st Viscount Alanbrooke (a senior officer of the British Army who was the Chief of the Imperial General Staff (CIGS)) in the 2017 historical war-drama film Churchill, starring Brian Cox, Miranda Richardson, John Slattery, Ella Purnell, and James Purefoy.
- Along with Emile Hirsch, Déborah François, John Cusack, Tim Ahern, Sam Louwyck, and Manon Capelle, Danny Webb co-starred as Preacher Pike in the 2019 Revisionist Western film Never Grow Old.
- From 2019 to 2020, he played George Wigg (a prominent opposition Labour politician) in the drama television series The Trial of Christine Keeler.
- Danny Webb’s theatre credits include having been cast in Blasted by Sarah Kane at the Lyric Theatre in 2011 and Chicken Soup with Barley by Arnold Wesker at the Royal Court Theatre in 2011.
Featured Image by Royal Court Theatre / Pinterest