London, England, United Kingdom
Ella went to City of London School for Girls and then to Forest School in Epping Forest, Walthamstow.
Ella also used to visit Sylvia Young Theatre School weekly to learn about singing, dancing and acting. Ella also went to Young Actors’ Theatre Islington.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has three younger half-brothers.
Ella is represented by Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ella has dated –
- Asa Butterfield (2015) – In 2015, Ella dated actor Asa Butterfield after they appeared together in the 2016 film Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children.
- Brad Pitt (2017) – In October 2017, Ella was rumored to be dating with actor Brad Pitt. They had met on the Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children set for the first time in 2016.
- Rob Raco (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
She hasn’t endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
Working in films like Never Let Me Go (2010) and Maleficent (2014).
Ella debuted with 2010 romantic drama movie Never Let Me Go for her role as Young Ruth.
First TV Show
She has not appeared in a TV series yet. But, got to appear in Channel 4’s TV movie Cyberbully in 2015.
There is no information about her workout and diet.
Ella Purnell Favorite Things
- Emoji – Praying hands, girl with the hand gesture, nails
Source – i-D
Ella Purnell Facts
- In 2013 film Kick-Ass 2, she got to work with Chloë Grace Moretz and Aaron Taylor-Johnson.
- Ella got to appear in the musical Oliver! in 2008 at Theatre Royal, Drury Lane in London.
- If she wasn’t an actress, she would have been an astronaut.
- She started her professional acting career at the age of 12 (in 2008) when she got to appear in the musical Oliver!
- She looks up to actress Jennifer Lawrence for motivation.
- Ella can play piano. In her free time, she plays piano, reads and writes short films and plays.
- Connect with Ella on Twitter and Instagram.