|Rob Raco Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 26, 1989|
Rob Raco is a Canadian-Italian actor, musician, entrepreneur, and model who is known for the his portrayal of Joaquin DeSantos in Riverdale and Clark Barker in Supernatural.
Robert Joseph Raco
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
He divides time between, New York City and Los Angeles.
He attended the Eric Morris Actors Workshop.
Actor, Musician, Model, Entrepreneur
- Father – John Raco (Civil Engineer, Musical Drum Builder)
- Mother – Linda De Paoli (Visual Artist, High School Teacher)
- Siblings – Argelia Raco (Older Sister)
Rob is represented by Cue Agency.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rob has dated –
- Ella Purnell (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- His curly hair
- Bright blue eyes
- He has a tattoo on his left ring finger.
Rob Raco Facts
- Growing up, Raco followed in the footsteps of his father and took an interest in playing the drums at an early age.
- Initially, Raco wanted to be a musician and even toured along with various groups, eventually moving to Los Angeles to further improve his career in the industry. Soon after relocating to LA, he decided to join the Eric Morris Actors Workshop and the rest is history.
- Rob got his big break in the entertainment industry with his portrayal of Joaquin DeSantos in Riverdale (2017-2018).
- He made his debut theatrical film appearance as a Stage Manager in Beyond the Lights in 2014, starring Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Nate Parker, and Minnie Driver. However, his role was uncredited and it wasn’t until 2018, that he was cast in his first credited role as Eric Patrick in the horror film Archons, where he was cast in the lead role alongside the likes of Josh Collins and Samantha Carly.
- The Essex County Drums company was started by his father John in 2005. Rob is very close to him.
Featured Image By Rob Raco / Instagram