|Vineeta Singh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Year of Birth||1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vineeta Singh is an Indian entrepreneur and TV personality who is best known as the co-founder and CEO of SUGAR Cosmetics, a cruelty-free makeup brand that has about 35,000 points of distribution in 120 cities throughout India. Its products are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities across Germany, Italy, India, the United States, and South Korea, and the brand ships its best-selling products across lip care, eye care, face, and nail categories to locations across the world. She is also the co-founder of FAB BAG, India’s largest beauty/grooming subscription company that offers members an opportunity to try 3-4 global brands each month that are specifically recommended to them by beauty experts. She became a household name in India in December 2021 when she was unveiled as one of the ‘sharks’ on the first season of Shark Tank India, the Indian version of the popular reality TV franchise Shark Tank where entrepreneurs make business presentations to a panel of investors or ‘sharks’ who decide whether to invest in their company.
Vineeta Singh was born in the year 1984.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Vineeta had graduated, in 2001, from the Delhi Public School R. K. Puram, a co-educational day and boarding private school educating pupils from the 6th to 12th grades, located in the South Delhi district of New Delhi.
She had then secured admission to the Indian Institute of Technology Madras, a public technical university in Chennai and an ‘Institute of National Importance’. She had graduated from there, in 2005, with a Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) degree in electrical engineering.
After this, she had secured a seat in the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, and another ‘Institute of National Importance’. She had graduated from there in 2007 with an MBA degree.
Entrepreneur, TV Personality
- Father – Tej Singh (Scientist at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi)
In 2021, Vineeta Singh’s net worth was $8 million according to South China Morning Post.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vineeta has dated –
- Kaushik Mukherjee – Through her marriage to a fellow entrepreneur named Kaushik Mukherjee, Vineeta has 2 sons named Vikrant and Ranveer.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
Vineeta Singh Facts
- In June 2005, while she was studying at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Vineeta had won 2 ‘Gold’ and 2 ‘Silver’ medals representing the institution in multiple sports.
- In 2007, the year of her graduation from the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, she had refused a job placement offer from a global investment company that was worth INR 1 crore yearly.
- After leaving the institution, she had worked for nearly 5 years at Quetzal Online Private Limited, an e-learning and online test preparation company.
- In June 2013, she had been awarded the Comrades Back-to-Back Medals for completing the ‘Up and Down Runs’ (89 km) at Comrades, the world’s greatest ultra-marathon.
- A polyglot, she is fluent in multiple languages including English, Hindi, German, and Gujarati.
- Her hobbies include traveling, cycling, and swimming.
- In February 2023, Vineeta participated and successfully completed Shivaji Triathlon even though she got a panic attack while swimming. She finished last which had 1 km of swimming, 30 km of cycling, and 10 km of running.
- In March 2023, Vineeta received INR 5 crore for 5% equity (100 crore valuation) for her company Sugar Cosmetics on the reality show Shark Tank season 2. She was seeking 1 crore only for 2% equity (50 crore valuation).
- She had launched the company with her husband Kaushik in 2015. Initially, they thought of naming the company Kickass Cosmetics.
- She has done an internship at ITC for 2 months where she wore baggy shirts as she was not allowed to wear jeans and tight tops.
- She was once told by an investor that they don’t invest in women’s firms.
Featured Image by Vineeta Singh / Instagram