|Oh Se-hun Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 12, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Oh Se-hun is a South Korean singer, dancer, and actor known for being a member of the popular boyband, Exo. He has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Kolon Sport, Nature Republic, Skechers, Samsung, and Baskin-Robbins. He has released songs like Beat Maker. Sehun has a huge social media fan base with more than 14 million followers on Instagram.
Seoul, South Korea
Sehun went to the School of Performing Arts Seoul and graduated in February 2013.
Dancer, Rapper, Singer, Model, Actor
- Siblings – He has an older brother.
Sehun is represented by SM Entertainment.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Oh Se-hun has dated –
- Yoona (2018) – In the early months of 2018, Sehun was linked with singer Yoona. The source of these dating rumors was a leaked picture on social media, which featured them together. Although their faces couldn’t be clearly seen in the picture, their fans claimed that their body shape and dressing style identified them.
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair ‘blue’, ‘blonde’ or ‘orange’.
- Tall height
- Boyish good looks
As a member of music band EXO, Sehun has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Kolon Sport
- Nature Republic
- IVY Club
- MCM Worldwide
- Lotte World
- Lotte Duty-Free
- Kangshifu Ice Tea
- Hats On
- Goobne Chicken
In May 2020, he was announced as the brand spokesperson of Dr. Jart+.
In the past, Sehun served as an ambassador for the Italian luxury fashion house Zegna‘s clothing line ‘XXX’.
In October 2020, Sehun was revealed as the new face of Dior Men. Later, he was named Dior‘s ‘Global Ambassador’ in December 2021.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the popular Korean Chinese boy band, Exo, which has sold more than 50 million albums all over the world including more than 31 million units sold just in South Korea. They are also recognized as one of the most popular boy bands in the world.
- Being a member of the main cast of the Korean Netflix show, Busted!
In June 2013, his music band released their first studio album, XOXO, which sold more than 1 million albums in South Korea and established the band as the next big thing in the industry.
In 2014, he released his first song Beat Maker as a solo artist.
In 2018, he made his theatrical film debut in the lead role in the romantic movie, Catman.
First TV Show
In 2002, Sehun made his first TV show appearance in a cameo appearance in the drama TV series, To The Beautiful You.
Oh Se-hun Facts
- He was first scouted at the age of 12 by the SM Entertainment scout while he was having lunch with his friends. He was unnerved by the scout at first and ran away from him because of which, he was chased down the street for 30 minutes.
- Overall, he had to give 4 auditions for 2 years before he was signed up by SM Entertainment in 2008.
- In January 2012, he was announced as the 5th member of the boyband, Exo.
- Along with his Exo band members, he has made personal donations to numerous charitable foundations such as the Korea Childhood Leukemia Foundation and Siheung Women’s Resources Development Center.
- In 2015, his band participated in the promotion of Smile for U, which is a joint SM Entertainment and UNICEF project that aims to promote music education for children through charitable activities.
- In November 2017, his band was given the Prime Minister Commendation award, which is awarded in recognition of public service or excellence in a particular field.
- In September 2018, Sehun teamed up with Chanyeol for a new single titled We Young.
- In 2018, he was featured on the cover of Vogue Korea.
- In July 2019, Sehun was revealed as a member of Exo‘s 2nd sub-unit Exo-SC. The group released their first EP, What a Life, on July 22, 2019.
- Follow him on Instagram.
Featured Image by Excentrique / Tistory / CC BY-4.0