|Déborah François Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¼ in|
|Date of Birth||May 24, 1987|
Déborah François is a Belgian actress and voiceover artist who is best known for having been cast in roles such as Sonia in L’Enfant – The Child, Mélanie in The Page Turner, Fleur Duval in The First Day of the Rest of Your Life, Rose Pamphyle in Populaire, Gloria in Maestro, and Solweig Antoniazi in Les tribulations d’une caissière. In addition to that, she has also appeared in on-screen projects like Chacun sa vie et son intime conviction, Ma famille t’adore déjà, and Never Grow Old.
Rocourt, Liège, Belgium
Déborah François studied at the same high school as actress Marie Gillain.
Actress, Voiceover Artist
- Father – He is a policeman.
- Mother – She is a social worker
- Siblings – Déborah François has an older sister and a younger brother.
Déborah François is represented by –
- United Agents Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- UBBA, Talent Agency, Paris, France
5 ft 5¼ in or 165.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful smile
- Toned physique
Déborah François Favorite Things
- Classical Actresses – Audrey Hepburn, Lauren Bacall, Grace Kelly
Source – Wikipedia
Déborah François Facts
- She was raised in Liège, Belgium.
- She was cast as Sonia in the 2005 film, L’Enfant (English: The Child), in which she co-starred alongside Jérémie Renier. For this role, Déborah François won the 2006 Joseph Plateau Award for “Best Belgian Actress” and was also nominated for the 2006 César Award for “Most Promising Actress”.
- Talking about L’Enfant, she once said, “My life changed completely. Before ‘L’Enfant,’ I thought, ‘I’m this lucky girl who is going to make a movie, but that’s going to be the only movie I’ll ever make.’ I had never even been to Paris before, and all of a sudden I’m around the world with festivals. It was very different from high school.”
- Déborah François appeared as Fleur Duval in the 2008 French film, The First Day of the Rest of Your Life (French: Le Premier Jour du reste de ta vie), and won the César Award for “Most Promising Actress” for her performance.
- In 2009, she played the role of Dalia in the drama film, My Queen Karo, and at that time, she was just 21 years old and was cast as the mother of a 10 years old girl.
- She is one of the 5 Belgian actors to win a César award, the others being Natacha Régnier, Cécile de France, Yolande Moreau, and Matthias Schoenaerts.
- Déborah François has 2 pet cats named Ulysses and Chimère.
- She enjoys reading, especially fantasy novels.
Featured Image by Georges Biard / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0