|Shelley Conn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 21, 1976|
Shelley Conn is an English actor and producer who has worked on a variety of projects which include Bridgerton, Casualty, Death in Paradise, Down to Earth, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Nina’s Heavenly Delights, Liar, Terra Nova, Trial & Retribution, The Rook, Heading Out, Heartbeat, How Do You Know, Back, By Any Means, Love Sarah, Strike Back, The Deceived, 24: Live Another Day, The Lottery, Silent Witness, Maybe Baby, Second Generation, Possession, Mistresses, Party Animals, and Man and Boy.
Shelley Deborah Conn
Barnet, North London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Shelley Conn attended Cranbourne School and Queen Mary’s College in Basingstoke and Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art in London. She also trained at Bretton Hall.
- Father – He was in the military.
- Others – Merle Oberon (Aunt) (Indian-born British Actor)
Shelley Conn has been repped by –
- United Agents Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Principal Entertainment, Artist Management Company, West Hollywood, California, United States
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shelley Conn has dated –
- Jonathan Kerrigan (2001-Present) – In the year 2001, she started going out with actor Jonathan Kerrigan and the duo got married in late 2011. In April 2012, they were blessed with their first child – a son named Oscar Conn.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Asian)
Shelley Conn is of Anglo-Indian (Portuguese, Burmese, and Indian) descent.
Shelley Conn Facts
- Ever since she was a child, she wanted to become an actor.
- Shelley Conn made her first theatrical film appearance as Nurse 2 in the 2000 comedy film Maybe Baby, starring Hugh Laurie and Joely Richardson.
- She played Princess Pondicherry in the 2005 musical fantasy film Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, based on the 1964 British novel of the same name by Roald Dahl. The film’s lead cast includes Johnny Depp, Freddie Highmore, David Kelly, Helena Bonham Carter, Noah Taylor, and Missi Pyle.
- Shelley ran in the 2006 London Marathon.
- She brought to life the character of Jessica Fraser, an event planner, in the serial drama television program Mistresses from 2008 to 2010.
- In 2010, she was cast as Terry in the romantic comedy film How Do You Know.
- Alongside the likes of Joanne Froggatt, Ioan Gruffudd, Jamie Flatters, and others, Shelley Conn co-starred as DI Vanessa Harmon, a Thanet & Dover Police detective who investigates Laura’s allegation, in the mystery drama thriller series Liar from 2017 to 2020.
- In 2019, she played the recurring role of Danielle Wulff, a Chevalier in the Checquy, in the drama series The Rook, loosely based on the novel of the same name by Daniel O’Malley.
- Shelley Conn appeared as Lady Mary Sharma, Kate and Edwina’s mother, in the Netflix period drama series Bridgerton in 2021.
Featured Image by U.S. Department of State / Flickr / Public Domain