|Ben Robson Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 4, 1984|
Ben Robson is an English actor and model who came to prominence with his portrayal of Cole in the horror film The Boy in 2016. He has also been credited for his appearance various other films and shows including Hard To Lose (2015), Vikings (2015-2016), and the Animal Kingdom. With time, he has also garnered a huge fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram, more than 100k followers on Twitter, and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
Ben attended formal acting training at the Stella Adler Academy of Acting in Los Angeles.
He has attained a degree in Business Honors from the University of West of England in Bristol.
Prior to that, he had attended Newland House School in Newcastle and also went to a school in Stowe, Buckinghamshire.
- Siblings – James Robson (Younger Brother), Stephanie Robson (Younger Sister) (Florist)
Ben is represented by Alexander Cooke of Hamilton Hodell.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
83 kg or 183 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ben has dated –
- Charlotte McKinney – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
- He has long hair and often ties it into a pony.
- Scruffy appearance
Ben Robson Facts
- He was brought up in Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Ben’s father worked in the manufacturing industry in the past.
- His sister is an agent for voice coaches and directors. Whereas his brother works in the department of wealth management.
- Robson is a huge supporter of Newcastle United F.C.
- After graduating, Ben relocated to Los Angeles to train at the Stella Adler Academy.
- The first time, he acted was for a stage production called The Goldilocks Effect in 2010 in Los Angeles.
- As a stage performer, Ben has worked alongside various known stars including Janet Montgomery, Matthew Rhys, and then Jon Voight.
Featured Image By Ben Robson / Instagram