|Katherine Kelly Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 19, 1979|
Katherine Kelly is an English actress and TV presenter who rose to fame with her portrayal of Becky McDonald in Coronation Street between 2006 and 2012. From there, she went on to make various other prominent appearances in Happy Valley, Class, The Night Manager (2016), Criminal: UK (2019–present), and Liar (2020).
Katherine Sinead Kelly
Barnsley, Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
Katherine graduated from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in 2001.
Actress, Television Presenter
- Father – John Kelly
- Mother – Anne Kelly
Katherine is represented by Independent Talent.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katherine has dated –
- Ryan Clark (2012-2020) – Katherine and Ryan Clark started dating one another in 2012 and tied the knot in 2013. The couple had their first child named Orla Kelly Clark (b. 2014). Later, her 2nd child named Rose Christie Clark was born on October 21, 2016. Despite being in a relationship for several years, the couple announced that they were legally parting ways in August 2020. After her relationship ended, she moved from North London to her hometown of Barnsley.
Race / Ethnicity
Katherine has Irish ancestry.
- Thin lips
- Diamond face-shape
- Beautiful eyes
She has appeared in commercials for various commercials including Leerdammer Cheese.
Katherine Kelly Facts
- She was brought up in between South Yorkshire and the United States of America.
- Katherine’s father is originally from Castleisland, County Kerry, Ireland.
- Her father John is the founder of The Lamproom Theatre in Barnsley which was established in 1998.
- Katherine made her debut TV show appearance as Sharlene in Last of the Summer Wine in 2003. Later, in 2006, she was cast in her first feature film as Junkie Jane in Mischief Night.
- She studied at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art alongside fellow well-known actress and comedian Meredith MacNeill, Leo Bill, Elliot Cowan, Laurence Fox, and actor/novelist, Anna Hope.
- The earliest post that Katherine uploaded to her Instagram account was on October 19, 2013.
- Katherine was cast as Becky McDonald in Coronation Street between 2006 and 2012, for which she won the British Soap Award for “Best Actress” and the National Television Award for “Best Serial Drama Performance”
- She portrayed the character of Lady Mae in Mr Selfridge between 2013 and 2016.
- Her film and television credits include Criminal: UK, Gentleman Jack, Strike Back, Murdertown, Cheat, Happy Valley, The Guilty, and The Night Manager.
Featured Image By BeaumontComms / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0