|Luke Benward Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||May 12, 1995|
Luke Aaron Benward
Franklin, Tennessee, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actor and singer
- Father – Aaron Benward (Singer-Songwriter)
- Mother – Kenda Benward (Model, Actress, and Acting Coach)
- Siblings – Ella Benward (Younger Sister), Gracie Benward (Younger Sister). He had a younger brother who was kidnapped at birth.
- Others – Jeoffrey Keith Benward (Paternal Grandfather) (Music Artist, Gospel Singer, and Songwriter), Candice Benward (Paternal Grandmother), Jerry Woodruff Wilkerson (Maternal Grandfather), Janice Sue Conner (Maternal Grandmother), Colin Benward (Uncle)
Luke Benward is represented by CESD Talent Agency.
Country, Country Pop
In Crowd Productions, Shine Records
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luke Benward has dated –
- Indah Winsome – Luke was reported to be in a relationship with Indah Winsome in his late teens.
- Georgie Henley (2006-2008) – He reportedly started going out with British actress Georgie Henley in 2006. It was rumored that they had met through mutual acquaintances. They dated for about two years before parting ways by mutual consent.
- Olivia Holt (2012-2014) – While rumors of them being a couple had been circulating for quite some time, Luke finally owned up about his relationship with Olivia in a Skype interview in October 2012. They had fallen for each other after having worked together in the Disney Channel Original Movie Girl Vs. Monster. Over the course of following year and a half, they extensively documented their relationship on social media including going out on a prom date. However, by the mid of 2014, their relationship came to an end. Their breakup was confirmed by Olivia’s post as she referred to him as a best friend while wishing him his birthday.
- Ariel Winter (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He has German, English, and Scots-Irish ancestry.
Luke Benward has appeared in TV commercials for –
- American Express
- Hamburger Helper
- Willy Wonka
Best Known For
Being cast as –
- Billy Forrester in How to Eat Fried Worms (2006)
- Charlie Tuttle in Minutemen (2008)
- Dillon in the supernatural and mystery thriller TV series, Ravenswood (2013)
- Will Cloud in the Disney original movie, Cloud 9 (2014).
In January 2009, Luke released his debut studio album, Let Your Love Out.
In 2002, he made his debut theatrical appearance in Mel Gibson starrer war movie We Were Soldiers, at the age of 5.
First TV Show
In September 2003, Luke made his TV show debut in the pilot episode of the revival TV series of American sitcom Family Affair, which successfully ran from 1966 to 1971.
Luke Benward Favorite Things
- Color – Bright Orange and Royal Blue
- Song – Everyday Hero
- Pastime – Playing Video Games
- Movie – Star Wars
- Music Artists – Eminem, Bruno Mars, Michael Buble
- Music Bands – Beatles, Kings of Leon
- Sports – Football, Basketball
Source – IMDb
Luke Benward Facts
- While growing up, Luke played football and even served as a wide receiver for his 8th-grade team.
- He was struck by the acting bug while tagging along with his mother for auditions.
- His dance teacher was hip-hop choreographer Nick Bass. Luke studied dance for 4 years.
- Luke is a 4th generation singer as his father, grandfather, and even his great grandfather were singers.
- After releasing his album, the actor toured with Christian group iShine LIVE and sang his songs during the concerts.
- He has appeared in a music video of That’s Cool, which was performed by his father’s music band, Blue County.