|María Pedraza Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 26, 1996|
María Pedraza is a Spanish actress, model, and ballerina who has gained fame with her on-screen roles such as Alison Parker in Money Heist, Marta in A quién te llevarías a una isla desierta, Triana Marín in Toy Boy, Marina Nunier Osuna in Elite, Laura in Loving, and Alba Ruiz Alonso/Cristina Romero in Si fueras tú.
María Pedraza has been a student at the Royal Conservatory of Dance Mariemma located in Madrid, Spain.
Actress, Model, Ballerina
María Pedraza is represented by Garay Talent, Talent Agency, Madrid, Spain.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
María Pedraza has dated –
- Jaime Lorente (2018-2021) – She started dating her fellow Money Heist actor, Jaime Lorente, in the year 2018. In January 2021, it was revealed that they had unfollowed each other on Instagram after which, it was reported that they had broken up. They also deleted almost all the posts of each other on their pages.
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean physique
- Pouty lips
She has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands like Cacharel Parfums, BVLGARI, and Coolway.
María Pedraza Facts
- Film director Esteban Crespo discovered her via Instagram and then asked her to attend an audition for the lead role of his debut romantic drama film, AMAR, which was released in 2017. María Pedraza played the character named Laura and it was also her first theatrical film appearance.
- In 2017, she made her first TV show appearance as Alison Parker, a hostage and daughter of the British ambassador to Spain, in the popular heist crime drama thriller series, Money Heist (Spanish: La Casa de Papel), in which she has co-starred alongside Álvaro Morte, Pedro Alonso, Itziar Ituño, Úrsula Corberó, Alba Flores, Miguel Herrán, Jaime Lorente, Esther Acebo, and others.
- She has appeared in the lead role of Marina Nunier Osuna, Guzmán’s sister and love interest of Nano and Samuel, in the thriller teen drama web television series, Elite.
- María Pedraza has also been featured in editorials like Vogue.
- She portrayed the character of Marta in the 2019 drama film, A quién te llevarías a una isla desierta (English: Who Would You Take to a Deserted Island?).
- In 2019, she started appearing as a lead cast member, alongside Jesús Mosquera and Cristina Castaño, in the drama series, Toy Boy.
- María Pedraza has also gained an immense fan base on social media and enjoys more than 11 million followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by María Pedraza / Instagram