|Camille Kostek Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 19, 1992|
Camille Veronica Kostek
Connecticut, United States
Camille Kostek went to the Haddam-Killingworth High School and graduated in 2010.
Post that, she got enrolled at the Eastern Connecticut State University. She graduated from the university with communications major.
Model, Cheerleader, Dancer
- Father – Alan Kostek (Contractor)
- Mother – Christina Kostek (Former bodybuilder and has managed World Gym in the past)
- Siblings – Julia Kostek (Younger Sister), Thomas Kostek (Younger Brother), Alina Kostek (Younger Sister)
Camille Kostek is represented by Boston based Maggie, Inc.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Camille Kostek has dated –
- Rob Gronkowski (2013-Present) – The rumors of Camille dating New England Patriots star Rob Gronkowski started swirling around in 2015. However, they had first met in November 2013 before Thanksgiving during a Goodwill event when both of them were filling the turkey baskets of the less fortunate families. They were pictured attending events together. She also started sharing pictures of them together. However, their relationship was on and off in nature as he was linked with other models such as Hailey Clauson as well. In 2016, they even went on a vacation to Lake Winnipesaukee. A report published in TMZ in February 2017, insisted that they weren’t exclusively dating and they just had a fling and their alleged relationship was just for PR and media exposure purposes. However, in her interviews, she hinted that they were in a relationship and he even took to Twitter to defend her. In May 2017, he even took her as a date to a wedding in Arizona.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish, Polish, and Jamaican ancestry.
Blue / Green
- Freckled face
- Greenish-Blue eyes
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Camille Kostek has used her strong social media presence to earn decent endorsement deals. She uses or strategically places certain products in her videos and pictures for the promotions.
Best Known For
- Having worked as a cheerleader with New England Patriots for a couple of years.
- Her relationship with the NFL star Rob Gronkowski.
- Having modeled for the iconic Sports Illustrated Swimsuit magazine.
First TV Show
In 2017, Camille Kostek made her first TV show appearance in the sports-comedy talk show, The Barstool Rundown: Live from Houston.
Long before she started working as a model, the gym workouts had been an integral part of Kostek’s daily schedule. While working as a cheerleader for New England Patriots, she relied on weight training and cardio to keep her fitness levels up.
After she quit working as a cheerleader, she was introduced to Barre, which has become an important part of her current fitness regime. She believes that one-hour Barre sessions have made her body much better.
For her strength training and conditioning workouts, she relies on the guidance of Kirk Myers and regularly works out at his Dog Pound gym. She has also incorporated boxing workouts into her workout regime.
Camille Kostek Favorite Things
Source – C-Heads.com
Camille Kostek Facts
- While studying in high school, she excelled in dance and was also the captain of the school’s lacrosse team.
- Since the age of 15, it was her dream to be featured in the SI swimsuit edition. She managed to fulfill her dream in November 2017 as she modeled for a photoshoot for the 2018 edition.
- Camille was hired by New England Patriots as a cheerleader while she was still studying in college. She worked with them from 2013 to 2014.
- While studying in high school, she used to spend her weekends at the Broadway Dance Center in New York City.
- She had to give multiple auditions before she was selected to the cheerleading team by the Patriots.
- If she hadn’t found success as a cheerleader, she would have opted to pursue a career in broadcast journalism.
- While studying in high school, she was hired as an anchor for her school’s network show, News22.
- She started her modeling career in 2015 after inking a representation deal with Boston based Maggie Inc.
- When she was looking to kickstart her modeling career, she was turned down by several modeling agencies as they felt she was on the heavier side. Many agencies asked her to take 1¼ inches off her thighs but as it was against her principles and she felt her body was already perfect, she decided to refrain from it.
- She had learned about SI Swimsuit model search on Instagram, which required video submission. To create the best possible submission tape, Kostek got in touch with her former high school classmate Thijs Stoop, who was working as a videographer. They shot the video in Malibu.
- Camille started taking piano lessons when she was in the 1st grade. She continued her lessons for a couple of years.
- She started taking ballet lessons at the age of 3. By the age of 7, she was taking part in national level competitions. She continued participating in competitions till the age of 18.
- While she was working as a cheerleader, she used to spend her spare time working as a fitness instructor at Modern Barre.
- She has also worked at a boutique shop called Ciao Bella and is even reported to have done a couple of commercials for them.
Featured Image by Camille Kostek / Instagram