Aiden Mackenzy Bryant
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Aidy Bryant completed her high school education from Xavier College Preparatory in Phoenix in 2005.
She then graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from Columbia College in Chicago in 2009.
After completing college, she got enrolled at iO Chicago, a famed Improv theater and training center to hone her comedic skills.
- Father – Tom Bryant
- Mother – Georganna Bryant (Boutique Owner in Arizona)
- Siblings – Patrick Bryant (Younger Brother)
Aidy Bryant is represented by Odenkirk Provissiero Entertainment.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aidy Bryant has dated –
- Conner O’Malley (2008-Present) – Aidy Bryant first met Conner O’Malley in 2008, who was working as a writer for the Late Night with Meyers show at a famous theater in Chicago. After the show, Conner complemented her for her performance and she returned the favor despite not having seen his performance as she didn’t want to appear rude. They met some days later at the IO theater and he asked for her number. From then onwards, they started chatting regularly, which eventually led to the dates and spending more time together. They got engaged in 2016. On April 28, 2018, the couple got married.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish, English and German ancestry.
43-34-44 in or 109-86-112 cm
16 (US) or 48 (EU) or 20 (UK)
Best Known For
Having impersonated a number of famous celebrities in various skits on the TV show, Saturday Night Live.
In 2014, Aidy appeared in the action sci-fi movie The Amazing Spider-Man 2 for her minor role as “Woman in Statue of Liberty Costume.” Her role was uncredited.
First TV Show
In 2012, Aidy first appeared in the series Saturday Night Live in the very first two episodes of season 3 as judge/patron/woman.
Aidy Bryant Favorite Things
- Past SNL Cast Member – Molly Shannon, Maya Rudolph
Source – Twitter
Aidy Bryant Facts
- She developed an interest in comedy and acting during her middle school years after performing in summer camps and school theater classes.
- Before getting her breakthrough work in SNL, she performed and traveled with a couple of Improv groups including the musical ensemble of Baby Wants Candy.
- Follow her on Instagram.