Becky Lynch, Lass Kicker, La Luchadora, Rebecca Knox
Limerick, Republic of Ireland
Los Angeles, California, United States
Becky Lynch got enrolled in the university to study politics, history, and philosophy. However, she wasn’t a fan of the academics which she was taking at the university and decided to drop out. Becky later planned to rejoin college to get enrolled in a health and exercise course.
She has also attended the Dublin Institute of Technology to graduate with a degree in acting. Becky also took classes at the Columbia College Chicago and the Gaiety School of Acting.
Professional wrestler and actress
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a brother, who is also a wrestler and goes by the ring name of Gonzo de Mondo.
Becky Lynch can be reached at WWE Performance Center.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Becky Lynch has dated –
- Luke Sanders (2016-Present) – As per reports, Lynch started going out with MMA fighter Luke Sanders in the early months of 2016. Sanders had posted a picture of them together on his Instagram account in February 2017 revealing that he had met her about a year ago. Their flirty interaction on Twitter was first seen in April 2016. The rumors of their relationship first started swirling around in the summer as they were seen together at the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla show in July.
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
- Muscular figure
Becky Lynch has been asked to participate in a number of endorsement campaigns run by WWE Inc.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being signed to the popular wrestling promotion, WWE. She was signed by WWE in 2013 and added to the main roster in July 2015.
- Her popularity on the social media platforms. She has over 3 million followers on Instagram and over 2 million followers on Twitter.
In 2018, Becky made her theatrical film debut in the action drama movie, The Marine 6: Close Quarters, which had wrestling legend Shawn Michaels in the lead role.
First TV Show
Barring the broadcast of wrestling matches, Becky Lynch made her first TV show appearance as a stunt performer in A King’s Ransom episode of the action drama series, Vikings in 2013.
Becky Lynch regularly hits the gym to keep her athletic figure in right shape. She usually works out with her tag team partner Charlotte Flair. Their workout sessions last about 90 minutes.
For professional assistance, she relies on the guidance of her personal trainer Josh Gallegos. With Josh, she trains at the Paradiso CrossFit in Venice, California. Her workout sessions at Paradiso rely heavily on big lifts such as squats and deadlifts.
Becky Lynch Favorite Things
- Inspirations – Her brother, her mother, The Rock, Georges St.-Pierre fan, Finn Balor, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mick Foley, and Tazz
- Cuisine to Eat – Toast
- Childhood Dish – Pizza
- Dinner Guest – Eddie Vedder
- Quick Meal – Egg whites and oatmeal
- Chef – Jamie Oliver
- Guilty Food Pleasure – Chocolate
- Pre-Bout Meal – Rice cakes
- Dream Last Meal – Buffet with burgers, salads, sweet potato fries, roasted veggies, and lots of chocolate and cake.
- Dream Vacation – Hawaii
Source – News-Press
Becky Lynch Facts
- Before she found success as a wrestler, she used to work as a flight attendant with Aer Lingus, the second largest Irish airline for two and a half years.
- Becky has often credited bodybuilding and wrestling for saving her from alcoholism and addiction to the marijuana.
- If she hadn’t become a wrestler, she would have loved to act and write for stage shows. She would also have loved to get into TV shows.
- She holds the distinction of being the first SmackDown Women’s Champion. She won the title at Backlash tournament in September 2016.
- In 2002, along with her brother, she got enrolled in a wrestling school opened by Fergal Devitt and Paul Tracey.
- She made her wrestling debut in November 2002 under the ring name of Rebecca Knox. In the early part of her career, she often used to team up with her brother for mixed tag team matches.
- Early in her career, she took wrestling training at the British professional wrestling promotion NWA UK Hammerlock.
- Till 2005, she had fractured both her ankles. She had also endured two stingers, which is a neurological injury suffered by athletes.
- When she took some time away from wrestling in 2011 and 2012, she did a lot of acting work including working in various stage productions.
- In 2006, she nearly decided to retire from wrestling after having damaged her 8th cranial nerve.
- She has a pug dog named, Studley Money.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Miguel Discart / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0