|Charlotte Flair Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 5, 1986|
Charlotte Flair is an American professional wrestler known for her successful wrestling career. She has worked under the popular wrestling promotions like SmackDown and Raw. Charlotte has done endorsement work for brands like Mogy App, Tapout, and Burger King. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 3 million followers on Instagram, more than 1 million followers on Twitter, and more than 1 million followers on Facebook.
Ashley Elizabeth Fliehr
Charlotte Flair, The Queen, Daddy’s Little Girl, The Flair of NXT, The Dirtiest Player in the Game, The Genetically Superior Athlete, The Nature Girl
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Charlotte Flair went to the Providence High School. After graduating from high school, she got enrolled at the Appalachian State University. She later transferred to the North Carolina State University and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in public relations in 2008.
- Father – Ric Flair (Professional Wrestling Manager and Retired Professional Wrestler)
- Mother – Elizabeth Flair
- Siblings – Reid Flair (Younger Brother) (Professional Wrestler) (Passed away because of a heroin overdose in March 2013), David Flair (Older Half-Brother) (Professional Wrestler), Megan Flair (Older Half-Sister)
Charlotte Flair is signed up with WWE, Inc.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Charlotte Flair has dated –
- Riki Johnson (2010-2011) – In May 2010, Charlotte Flair got married to Riki Johnson, whom she had been dating for quite some time. However, their marriage didn’t last long as they divorced in 2011. In her memoirs, she revealed that she had opted to divorce Johnson because he had subjected her to multiple domestic assaults.
- Thomas Latimer (2013-2015) – In 2013, Flair got married to wrestler Thomas Latimer, who is best known by the ring name, Bram. However, her second marriage didn’t last long as well. They officially got divorced in October 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
- Blue eyes
Charlotte Flair has used her social media activity to promote a number of products and brands such as –
- Hello Fresh
- Great Lengths Hair Extensions
- Ringside Collectibles
- Mogy App
- Burger King
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being the daughter of Elizabeth Flair and the legendary wrestler, Ric Flair, who has been twice inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame
- Having wrestled in a number of WWE promotions such as SmackDown and Raw
First WWE Match
In July 2013, she competed in her first televised WWE match as she took on Bayley in an episode of NXT. She went on to win the match.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
Apart from the broadcast of the wrestling matches, Charlotte Flair made her first TV show appearance on the talk show, Sidewalks Entertainment in 2015.
Charlotte Flair is very particular about her workout routine. She makes sure that she is working out in the gym 3 to 4 days a week. For these gym sessions, she focuses on training single body parts. She usually works out for about 90 minutes. Charlotte also adds a cardio day and a full body workout day to her routine as well. For her cardio session, she usually switches between stairclimber and the elliptical machine. She spends about 20-30 minutes on each machine.
Charlotte doesn’t allow her hectic traveling schedule to disrupt her workout regime. As soon as she arrives in the new city for her wrestling commitments, she tries to find out the closest gym to the airport.
The next task on her list is to find the closest healthy market for fresh and clean food. She doesn’t mind picking up eggs from the gas station at 2 in the morning. Overall, she tries to eat after a space of two and a half hours. Also, she tries to eat a lot of protein with tuna fish forming an integral part of her diet.
- Figure-Eight/Figure-Eight Leglock (Bridging figure-four leglock)
- Natural Selection (WWE)/Bow Down to the Queen (NXT) (Forward somersault cutter, usually executed on a kneeling opponent, sometimes performed from the top rope)
- Backpack stunner, sometimes while running or used as a counter
- Figure-four head scissors sometimes transitioned into multiple push-up facebusters with theatrics
- Kneeling hangman’s neck breaker
- Knife edge chop, with theatrics
- Running jumping knee drop
- Moonsault, sometimes while corkscrewing or rounding onto an opponent standing outside of the ring
- Sitout wheelbarrow facebuster
- Somersault senton
- Swinging neck breaker, sometimes to a rope hung opponent
Charlotte Flair Favorite Things
- Cheat Foods – Cheeseburgers and Ice Cream
Source – Muscle And Fitness
Charlotte Flair Facts
- While she was in high school, she used to play volleyball and had even won two NCHSAA 4 A-State championships with her school team. She was the captain of the team and was even selected as a player of the year for 2004/05 season.
- Before she started focusing on her wrestling career, she was working as a certified personal trainer.
- She made her first appearance as a professional wrestler at the age of 13 as her father Ric Flair’s family was incorporated in a storyline for WCW.
- In May 2012, it was announced that she had signed a developmental contract with WWE and was assigned to their developmental territory, NXT.
- In September 2017, she published her book, Second Nature: The Legacy of Ric Flair and the Rise of Charlotte, which she co-wrote in collaboration with her father and Brian Shields.
- At the start of her WWE career, she was trained by Lodi in North Carolina. Once she joined NXT, she was trained by Sara Del Rey.
- In 2017, she was placed on the 29th spot in the list compiled by Sports Illustrated of 50 fittest woman athletes of the year.
- In September 2008, she was arrested in Chapel Hill, North Carolina for having assaulted a police officer in a brawl involving Charlotte and her then-boyfriend. After she pleaded guilty to lesser charge, she was handed 45 days prison sentence, which was later converted to supervised probation.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by billypoonphotos / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0