|Charlotte D’Alessio Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 5, 1998|
|Boyfriend||Presley Walker Gerber|
Charlotte D’Alessio is a Canadian model and social media influencer who is best known for the sensual pictures that she uploads to her eponymous Instagram account. She earned her claim to fame after pictures of her and American model Josie Canseco were taken by professional photographer Bryant Eslava and uploaded to his Twitter account. Charlotte is also known for having endorsed several brands such as Fresh, ARE YOU AM I, Bagatiba, Herbivore Botanicals, and For Love & Lemons. She has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 850k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
California, United States
Charlotte studied at the Beverly Hills High School, California. However, she left that school and started homeschooling from West River Academy, so that she could focus on her career as a model.
Earlier, she had planned to enroll herself at the University of California, Los Angeles.
Model, Social Media Influencer
- Father – Richard D’Alessio
- Mother – Christina Ford (Commercial Producer)
- Siblings – Samantha D’Alessio (Sister)
Charlotte is represented by –
- Wilhelmina Models (Mother Agency)
- Marilyn Agency – New York
- Elite Model Management – Los Angeles
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Charlotte has dated –
- Presley Walker Gerber (2017-Present) – American IMG signed model Presley Gerber and Charlotte met sometime in October 2017. However, the duo remained friends for 2 and a half months before they started dating one another in January 2018. They were introduced to one another by Presley’s younger sister Kaia Gerber.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry on father’s side and Russian as well as Ukranian ancestry on her mother’s side.
- She has the word ‘BEHAVE’ tattooed on her left arm.
- Tattoo of a knife on her index finger
- Hourglass like physique
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Through her social media, Charlotte has endorsed several brands such as –
- ARE YOU AM I
- Herbivore Botanicals
- For Love & Lemons
- Miu Miu
- Dr. Barbara Sturm
Best Known For
- The modeling pictures and videos that she uploads to her self-titled Instagram account
- Being signed to some of the best modeling agencies such as Marilyn Agency and Elite Model Management
- Having achieved fame overnight after pictures of her and American model Josie Canseco were taken by photographer Bryant Eslava and uploaded to his Twitter profile
Judging by the pictures that she uploads to her social media, it does seem like she goes to the gym where she focuses on cardio intense workout routines in order to keep herself fit and her muscles well toned and conditioned.
Charlotte D’Alessio Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi, Burgers
- Movie – The Girl Next Door (2004)
- Songs – Don’t Worry Baby (1964) by The Beach Boys, Your Song (1971) by Elton John, Under Pressure (1982) by Queen, Bitter Sweet Symphony (1997) by The Verve, Somewhere Only We Know (2004) by Keane, The Funeral (2006) by Band Of Horses, Sweet Disposition (2008) by The Tempered Trap, The Only Exception (2009) by Paramore, The Naked & Famous (2010) by Young Blood, Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall (2011) by Coldplay, We Are Young (2011) by Fun, I Follow Rivers (2011) by LYKKE LI (The Magician Remix), The A Team (2011) by Ed Sheeran, Runaways (2012) by The Killers, Young & Beautiful (2013) by Lana Del Rey, Alive (2013) Empire Of The Sun, Wasted (2014) by Tiësto
- Zodiac Sign Apart From Taurus – Cancer, Virgo, Pisces, Scorpio, Capricorn
- Compliment – You’re Loyal
- Clothing Brand – Tommy Hilfiger
- Swimsuit Brands – Bamba Swim, Triangl, Tacoola Bikini, Frankies Bikinis, Sahara Ray Swim, For Love & Lemons, Gooseberry Intimates, Solid & Striped, Lahana Swim, Basic Swim
- Brand To Buy Her Foundation From – Kett Cosmetics
- Brand To Buy Her Lip Liner From – NYX Cosmetics
- Holiday – Halloween
Source – Instagram, Fashionista
Charlotte D’Alessio Facts
- She was 16 years old when she moved to Los Angeles, California to live with her father.
- In 2018, she was featured in American pop band Why Don’t We‘s music video for Hooked.
- Growing up, she wanted to be a veterinarian doctor.
- Charlotte was 16 when she was spotted by professional photographer Bryant Eslava at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in 2015. She was present there with American model Josie Canseco. Later, she was discovered by Wilhelmina Models through an article that was posted to BuzzFeed in April that year.
- The pictures that were shared by Bryant Eslava on his social media were re-posted by several celebrities including music artist The Weeknd. They were also shared on the official Coachella Instagram account.
- In the past, she was studied by the students at New York University’s Gallatin School of Individualized Study.
- During her teenage years, she wanted to be a mom, if she had not gotten into modeling.
- In 2016, she and fellow model Abby Champion started a YouTube channel of their own titled Charlotte & Abby.
- Charlotte feels like her style relates more to the fashion of the ’90s.
- In the past, Charlotte had stopped talking to her mother for a year because her mother did not want her to leave school for fame. However, the two later severed all indifferences and got back together.
- Her pet peeve is being lied too.
- Charlotte’s celebrity crush is late American actor Paul Walker.
- As of August 2018, she had 4 tattoo’s, the first being on her finger with the initials ‘DEVIL’, the second on her bicep inked ‘BEHAVE’, a third tattoo inked ‘ANGEL’, and a fourth that is a knife.
- She has a huge collection of belts.
Featured Image By Charlotte D’Alessio / Instagram