|Lucie Fink Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 3, 1992|
|Boyfriend||Michael James Morris|
Lucie Fink is a well-known American television and lifestyle host and video producer, most notably recognized for working for Refinery29, a brand with a huge online presence. As part of their collaboration, Lucie created web series such as Try Living with Lucie in 2015, and Lucie for Hire that started premiering in 2018. In addition, she continues to showcase her personal life in Lucie Fink Vlogs video format for the same platform. Lucie Fink has a massive online following as her personal YouTube channel has more than 200k followers, while her Instagram has more than 300k followers.
Lucinda Beatrice Fink
White Plains, New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Lucie started the college career with a pre-med major in neuroscience. However, she graduated from Johns Hopkins University in 2014 with a major in creative writing and concentration in media.
TV Show Host, Video Producer, Stop-Motion Artist
- Father – Jimmy Fink (NY Radio DJ)
- Mother – Deborah Fink (Designer)
- Siblings – Allie Fink (Older Twin Sister) (Investment Firm), Robbie Fink (Older Brother) (Senior Manager)
Lucie Fink is managed by Heroes and Villains Entertainment, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lucie has dated –
- Michael James Morris (2008-Present) – Lucie is in a long-term relationship with Michael James Morris that began in 2008. On April 7, 2018, Lucie and Michael publicly announced that they got engaged, and a 9-minute video showcases the moment it happened. After that, they started preparing their wedding that is scheduled for September 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
She dyes her hair ombre with blonde hair ends.
- Green eyes
- Ombre hair color
Lucie has endorsed brands such as –
Best Known For
- Being a host of her own series named Try Living With Lucie and Lucie for Hire on Refinery29 YouTube channel
- Documenting her life in Lucie Fink Vlogs online series on Refinery29 channel
- Creating stop-motion videos and animations for UnderArmour, Oreo, SoulCycle, and others
First TV Show
The first notable public appearance was on the Try Living with Lucie on Refinery29 channel back on November 6, 2015.
Lucie has gone on record to say that she finds the gym incredibly boring and that she doesn’t like working out. Not even motivational music helps her enjoy the activity, but she still goes to the gym 2 times a week for optimal health and well-being. However, during her online video adventures, she challenged herself to a 5-day fitness adventure. She tried AntiGravity yoga, outdoor running, and gymnastics, and kept doing yoga practice even after the show ended.
Her diet plan isn’t strict since she loves chocolate and sweets. Regardless, she manages to stay slim and fit even though she has a sweet tooth.
Lucie Fink Favorite Things
- Theater Play – Les Misérables
- Quote – “Once you allow yourself to get out of your comfort zone and try new things, you’ll find that you’re passionate about things that you never thought twice about.”
- Food – Pizza with olives, Eggs, Kiwi, Mango, Dark chocolate, Justin’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Drink – Unsweetened seltzer with a raspberry flavor, Coffee with almond milk
- Activity – Writing, Reading, Making art
Lucie Fink Facts
- She graduated from Phi Beta Kappa, a prestigious honor society in America.
- Her twin sister, Allie Fink, also went to the same college she went to, John Hopkins University. Allie graduated in economics the same year Lucie did for writing seminars, in 2014.
- Her hit online series Try Living Lucie that premiered on YouTube in 2015 has won 2 bronze Telly awards back in 2017. The categories were “Best Lifestyle Content” and “Best Web series.”
- The content she creates often goes out of the bounds of YouTube and is showcased on platforms such as Delta’s In-Flight Entertainment, Gloss TV, and Comcast.
- Lucie was nominated for a Webby Award in 2018 in the category of “Best Personality / Host.”
- The Web series Lucie for Hire on Refinery29 where she tries other people’s jobs for a short period of time has attracted massive attention. That led her to make original content for Facebook Live and Snapchat Discover.
- Lucie claimed that she was always passionate about art. On her social media, she shares photography, videography, and even watercolor projects she does as a hobby.
- She’s very passionate about animation and videography. Her specialty is a stop-motion animation that started as a hobby, but her work has attracted numerous clients through word of mouth. Among those clients are SoulCycle, The Today Show, Under Armour, Oreo, and others.
- Her mentor was Matt Lauer, the host of The Today Show on NBC, who had a significant part in her career decisions. He provided guidance on how she should act and dress to be a professional in the media industry.
- She appeared on NBC’s The Today Show multiple times as a millennial spokesperson and talked extensively about topics regarding her generation, precisely benefits, and issues that come with that age.
- Throughout her YouTube vlog career, she mentioned having problems with her bladder, and a new apartment made things harder at night. In 2017, she had her gallbladder removed via surgery.
- Allie Fink, her twin sister, is one minute older than her.
- The 2 sisters shared the same bedroom until they were 8 years old.
- She worked as the production assistant in OgilvyEntertainment in 2014, and a year later got promoted to an associate content producer. Later that year, in September 2015, she left to join Refinery29, starting out with that same job position.
- She was always fond of having a journal or a diary. In 2017, Lucie revisited her childhood home and showed various notebooks and even a secret diary she extensively used when she was younger.
- At the beginning of 2019, Lucie started a new online series named Letters to Lucie. In it, she showcased various real fan letters and read them aloud. After that, she gave her honest opinion and advice to questions or problems people had mentioned in them.
- Visit her official website @ www.luciefink.com.
Featured Image by Lucie Fink / Instagram