|Liza Weil Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 5, 1977|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Liza Weil is an American actress who is popular for portraying Paris Geller in Gilmore Girls (2000-2007 & 2016) and Bonnie Winterbottom in How to Get Away with Murder (2014-2020). She has more than 200k followers on Twitter and more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Liza Rebecca Weil
Passaic, New Jersey, United States
- Father – Marc Weil
- Mother – Lisa Weil
- Siblings – Samantha Weil (Younger Sister)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Liza has dated –
- Paul Adelstein (2005-2017) – Liza married Prison Break actor Paul Adelstein in November 2006. Their daughter Josephine Elizabeth Weil-Adelstein was born on April 20, 2010. Nevertheless, they got divorced in 2017.
- Charlie Weber (2016-2019)
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, Finnish, Norwegian, and Scots-Irish/Northern Irish (small percentage) ancestry on her mother’s side. She is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on her father’s side.
A mole on her neck
She has endorsed brands such as –
- Stahl + Band
- Kinetic Body Therapy
Liza Weil Favorite Things
- Paris Geller Storylines On Gilmore Girls – The fencing scene at Chilton, Doing Krav Maga with Doyle, Paris getting drunk on Founder’s Day Punch
- TV Show – The Divide
- Actress – Gena Rowlands
- Quote From Gilmore Girls – “Tie your tubes, idiot”
Liza Weil Facts
- Her childhood crush was Harrison Ford.
- She wanted to be an archaeologist while growing up after being inspired by the protagonist in the Indiana Jones films.
- She had initially auditioned for the lead role of Rory Gilmore in Gilmore Girls, but it went to Alexis Bledel. However, the show creators were very impressed by Liza and wrote the character of Paris Geller especially for her.
Featured Image by Mrschimpf at the English language Wikipedia / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0