|Parmeet Sethi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 14, 1961|
|Spouse||Archana Puran Singh|
Parmeet Sethi is an Indian actor, director, and writer who is known for having been cast in a variety of on-screen roles such as Naresh Chaddha in Special OPS, Kuljeet in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Yeshwant Kumar in Hum Aapke Dil Mein Rehte Hain, Shekhar Malhotra in Om Jai Jagadish, Raj Malhotra in Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Roger Talkar in Turn Left at the End of the World, Maan Singh in Pehredaar Piya Ki, Rear Admiral Prashant Kamath in Rustom, Masood Ahmed Shahmiri in Laila Majnu, and Lalit Sood in Dil Dhadakne Do.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Actor, Director, Writer
- Others – Niki Walia (Actress) (Cousin), Narayan Aneja (Uncle)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Parmeet Sethi has dated –
- Archana Puran Singh (1992-Present) – He married television presenter and film actress Archana Puran Singh in 1992 and they parent 2 sons, namely, Aaryamann and Ayushmaan.
Race / Ethnicity
- Deep-set eyes
- Often wears glasses
Parmeet Sethi Facts
- In 1995, he played the role of Kuljeet Singh, Ajit’s son who is an arrogant alpha male betrothed to the heroine Simran, in the popular romantic drama movie, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. Produced by Yash Chopra, the film starred Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol.
- Parmeet Sethi appeared as Raj Malhotra, the best friend, and confidante of the character named Armaan Suri, in the soap opera, Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, from 2003 to 2006.
- He played the role of Darshan Singh in Des Hoyaa Pardes, the 2004 National Award-winning Punjabi film.
- In 2004, he was also seen as Roger Talkar in the Israeli film titled Turn Left at the End of the World.
- Parmeet Sethi was cast as Pakistani Maj. Shahbaaz Humdani in the 2004 Hindi-language coming-of-age war-drama film, Lakshya.
- In February 2006, he played the role of Detective Omkar Nath ‘Don’ in an episode of the comedy-drama TV series, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai.
- In 2020, he started appearing as Naresh Chadda in the espionage action thriller series, Special OPS, which starred actors like Kay Kay Menon, Karan Tacker, Vipul Gupta, Sana Khan, Meher Vij, Saiyami Kher, Divya Dutta, Vinay Pathak, and Sajjad Delafrooz.
- As a director, Parmeet Sethi has worked on projects like Badmaa$h Company, Har Mard Ka Dard, and Sumit Sambhal Lega.
- He has also appeared as a contestant on competition reality television shows like Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and Nach Baliye.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0