|Niki Aneja Walia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 12, 1972|
Niki Aneja Walia is an Indian model, compere, VJ, host, and actress who is known for her work in television and film in the Bollywood industry. Her acting career spans over 30 years. One of her most prominent roles was as Dr. Simran Mathur in Zee TV’s television series Astitva…Ek Prem Kahani.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Niki divides her time between England, United Kingdom and India.
According to sources, Niki studied at St. Teresa’s Convent School, Santacruz.
Actress, Model, Host, VJ, Beauty Pageant Contestant, VJ
- Father – Narayan Aneja
- Others – Parmeet Sethi (Cousin) (Actor, Director, Producer, Writer), Archana Puran Singh (Sister-In-Law) (Actress, TV Star, Model)
Niki is represented by Nikeeta Bhambhani of Nibham.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Niki has dated –
- Sonny Walia (2002-Present) – Niki and Sonny Walia married one another in February 2002, after which they relocated to the United Kingdom sometime later that year. Together, they have 2 children – a boy, Sean and a girl, Sabrina who are twins.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Thick eyebrows
Niki has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Sunsilk Shampoo
- Gold Flake Tobacco
- BPL Sanyo TV
Niki Aneja Walia Facts
- Her father is the owner of Seth film studio’s.
- She competed at the 1991 Miss World University and was a runner-up. After that, Niki was chosen to be a World Ambassador for Peace from 1991 to 1992.
- Walia was featured in UK’s first British Asian soap called Cloud 9.
- From 2018 to 2021, Niki was cast in ALTBalaji’s web series Puncch Beat as Maya.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance as Inspector Shalu in Mr. Azaad in 1994, starring Anil Kapoor and Chandni. Niki has since been cast in several other well-known films and shows Virgin Bhanupriya, Guilty, Shaandaar, Lupt, Dastaan, Astitva…Ek Prem Kahani, Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara, and Ghar Ek Sapnaa.
- Niki was chosen to be a judge for the Femina Miss India 1994 beauty contest that resulted in the win for Miss World for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Miss Universe for Sushmita Sen.
Featured Image By Niki Aneja Walia / Instagram