Lauren Rose Goodger
Brentwood, Essex, England
There is no information about her schooling or university education.
TV personality, glamour model, media personality, beautician, columnist
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Cheryl Goodger
- Siblings – Tony Goodger (Half Brother), Nicola Goodger (Half Sister), Jenna Goodger (Half Sister), Hayley Goodger (Half Sister), Rihanna Goodger (Half Sister)
Max Clifford Associates
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm (Approx)
65 kg or 143 pounds
Lauren Goodger dated –
- Mark Wright (2001-2011) – She dated fellow reality television star, Mark Wright for more than a decade from 2001 to 2011.
- Tom Pearce (2012) – In July 2012, she had fling with another reality TV star, Tom Pearce.
- Jake McLean (2012-2016) – Jake McLean and Lauren first started dating in December 2012. They dated for about a year and called it quits nearing Christmas 2013. They patched up later and dated for a longer time. But, this relationship again saw an end nearing October end in 2015. But, they reconciled again just little under a month in November 2015. They broke up again in 2016.
- Charles Drury (2020-Present) – She started dating builder and amateur football player Charles Drury in 2020. In January 2021, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Full lips
- Buxom figure
- Mole mark above her upper lip
39-29-40 in or 99-74-102 cm
12 (US) or 42 (EU)
Lauren was seen in Anti-Exotic-Skins PETA ad in April 2012.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Having appeared in the scripted reality soap opera TOWIE (The Only Way Is Essex) as herself.
Released on December 27, 2011 in UK, Lauren appeared as herself in the comedy game show based TV movie The Big Fat Quiz of the Year.
First TV Show
From 2010 to 2012, she appeared in scripted reality soap opera The Only Way Is Essex as herself. She also appeared in 2015 in the show.
Lauren Goodger lost 4 stones (or 56 pounds) of body weight in 2015. Though, she has tried Cambridge diet, juice diets, and other things to lose weight, but none of them helped her to lose weight.
Lauren Goodger Favorite Things
- Dinner Meal – Spaghetti bolognese and some garlic bread (instead of dessert)
- Drink – Sauvignon Blanc (White Wine)
- Lipstick – Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick
- Foundation – Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation
Source – Daily Star, Reveal
Lauren Goodger Facts
- Lauren was born in Brentwood (in Essex), but raised in Bethnal Green (in London).
- She grew up with half-brother Tony and half-sister Nicola.
- Lauren started living with her dad (and his girlfriend Julie) at the age of 4. They lived in Redbridge, London.
- Under the name of Lauren’s Way, she launched tanning product range, along with lashes and hair extensions.
- She has also released her own fitness DVDs online after losing weight successfully in 2015.
- She has written a column named “Lauren” for New! magazine after she lost weight in 2015. The column contains all the information related to weight loss, other fitness stuff, and her upcoming projects.
- In 2013, Lauren participated in the Dancing on Ice show where she was partnered with Michael Zenezini. She finished 11th out of 12 contestants.
- In 2014, Goodger was seen in the reality show Celebrity Big Brother as herself. She was evicted on day 24 of the show.
- She hates mushrooms and does not like tomatoes and courgettes.
- Connect with Lauren on Twitter, and Instagram.