|Clare Kramer Quick Info
|5 ft 4 in
|Date of Birth
|September 3, 1974
Clare Kramer is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Glory in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Courtney in Bring It On, and Terri Blake in Goodnight Burbank. She also served as the host of the podcast Take Five with Clare Kramer in the past. She has appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as In & Out, The Rules of Attraction, The Gravedancers, Road to Hell, The Thirst, Tales of Halloween, Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, Tru Calling, The Random Years, and many more.
Clare Elizabeth Kramer
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Clare Kramer went to the Delaware Hayes High School.
After completion of her high school education, she got admission at New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
- Father – Terry Kramer (Petroleum Geologist)
- Mother – Sandy Kramer (Kindergarten Teacher)
- Siblings – Callie Kramer (Younger Sister)
Clare Kramer is represented by Santa Monica based The Glick Agency.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Clare Kramer has dated –
- Brian Keathley (2005-Present) – Clare Kramer got married to producer and writer Brian Keathley in 2005, in a small and romantic ceremony. In 2008, she gave birth to their first daughter, Gavin, who was followed by her sister River Marie in 2010. They welcomed a baby boy, Hart into their family in 2012. In 2013, she gave birth to another boy, Sky Lynlee. In 2013, they decided to take their relationship to the professional platform as they collaborated for the talk show, Take Five.
Race / Ethnicity
She has British and German ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Blue eyes
- High arched eyebrows
While growing up, she was selected as a spokesmodel for the fast food chain, Wendy’s.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Glory in the teen supernatural TV series, Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- Having played the role of Courtney in the teen comedy movie, Bring it On.
- Being cast in the role of Commander Diana Garrett in the web series, Star Trek Continues in 2016, which was conceived and created by the fans of Star Trek franchise.
First TV Show
In 1999, Clare Kramer made her first TV show appearance in the drama series, Outreach.
Clare Kramer relies on her love for boxing to keep herself in perfect shape. She also has an active lifestyle, which certainly helps. Some of the outdoor activities she loves include hiking and long trail walks, sometimes with her kids in tow.
She has also hired a personal trainer, Mark Harrari, who is the owner of the Pulse Fitness Studio in Sherman Oaks, to get most out of her workouts. Her gym workouts have a healthy mix of intense strength training and high-intensity circuit training style cardio routines.
Clare Kramer Favorite Things
- Pizza Toppings – Pineapple and jalapenos
Source – Reddit
Clare Kramer Facts
- She has started her own production company, Defiance Entertainment. The best-known Defiance Entertainment production has been Tyson, a documentary based on Mike Tyson’s life.
- As per a clause in her endorsement contract with Wendy’s, she was entitled to get free burgers from their stores.
- She has a habit of maintaining a diary of characters, she is filming or working on.
- After graduating from New York University, she stayed in New York City instead of moving to Los Angeles. She did a lot of theatre and off-Broadway work in those early years.
- She is also the co-founder of GeekNation, which produces TV shows, online content, and podcasts focused solely on the geek culture that includes video games, comic books, and sci-fi TV shows and movies.
- While growing up, she dreamed of becoming a ballerina.
- While studying in high school, she was dropped from cheerleading squad because she had refused to sell hot dogs for a fundraiser. In her defense, she said that she has always been a staunch vegetarian.
- She has done social activism work for Kids for Kids, which is a non-profit organization that works to support children in Sudan through unique endeavors such as lending goats to underprivileged families.
Featured Image by Raven Underwood / Flickr / CC BY-2.0