|Georgina Chapman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 14, 1976|
Georgina Chapman is an English fashion designer, TV personality, actress, and former model who is best known for her work as a judge on the fashion design-based competitive reality TV show Project Runway: All Stars (2012-2019). She is also the co-founder of the fashion label Marchesa.
Georgina Rose Chapman
Hammersmith, London, England, United Kingdom
Westchester County, New York, United States
Georgina had attended the Marlborough College, an independent boarding and day school in Marlborough, Wiltshire. After her high school graduation, she had joined the Chelsea College of Art and Design, a constituent college of the University of the Arts London, a collegiate university in London.
She had eventually graduated from the Wimbledon School of Art, another constituent college of the University of the Arts London, in 2001.
Fashion Designer, TV Personality, Actress, Former Model
- Father – Brian Chapman (Businessman, Former Advertising Executive, Director of Food Brands Group, Co-Owner of the Percol coffee brand)
- Mother – Caroline Wonfor (Journalist)
- Siblings – Edward Chapman (Brother) (Businessman, CEO of the fashion label Marchesa)
- Others – Max Weinstein (Ex-Father-in-Law) (Diamond Cutter) (d. 1976), Miriam Weinstein (née Postel) (Ex-Mother-in-Law) (d. 2016), Bob Weinstein (Ex-Brother-in-Law) (Film producer, Director, Businessman, Writer), Anne Clayton (Ex-Sister-in-Law) (Former Book Editor)
In 2020, Georgina Chapman’s net worth was $30 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Georgina has dated –
- Harvey Weinstein (2003–2018) – Georgina had started dating former American film producer Harvey Weinstein in 2003 while he was still married to his first wife Eve Chilton. They got married on December 15, 2007, in a ceremony in Connecticut. They have 2 children together – a daughter named India Pearl Weinstein (b. 2010) and a son named Dashiell Weinstein (b. 2013). Georgina had filed for divorce in October 2017 after several women had made accusations of r*pe, assault, or s*xual harassment against Harvey. Their divorce was finalized in 2018.
- Adrien Brody (2020-Present) – Georgina had started dating American actor and producer Adrien Brody in early 2020. They had made their red carpet debut, as a couple, at Tribeca Film Festival in June 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, long, straight hair
- Radiant face
Georgina has been featured in the TV commercials for –
- Head & Shoulders
- Halls Soothers
Georgina Chapman Facts
- She was born with femoral anteversion, a condition that causes the toes to point inward when walking.
- When she was 8 years old, she was diagnosed with dyslexia.
- She had started her career in the entertainment industry as an advertisement model. After her graduation from the Wimbledon School of Art, she had also worked in a few TV shows and films.
- She had met future business partner Keren Craig while they were both studying at the Chelsea College of Art and Design. They would go on to co-launch a fashion label in 2004 and would name it Marchesa, after the late Italian socialite Marchesa Luisa Casati. In 2006, the label was named among the ‘Top 10’ finalists of the CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers of America, Inc. (CFDA))/Vogue Fashion Fund.
Featured Image by Georgina Chapman / Instagram