|Ariel Gade Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||May 1, 1997|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Ariel Gade is an American actress and producer who is known for having been cast in a variety of on-screen roles which include Cecilia “Ceci” Williams in Dark Water, Rose Varon in Invasion, Ryann Hale in Call of the Wild, Amy Wheeler in Some Guy Who Kills People, Lula Dingman in Envy, Molly O’Brien in Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem, Emma Perez in NCIS: Los Angeles, and M. Keely Payne in Meteor.
San Jose, Santa Clara County, California, United States
Ariel Gade is represented by –
- Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- CESD Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Charming smile
- Beauty spot on her cheek
Ariel Gade Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Dancing with the Stars, Body of Proof, Modern Family, Fear Factor
- Movies – 300, Titanic, The Professional, Breakfast Club
- Actors – Jennifer Connelly, Johnny Depp, Ryan Gosling, Natalie Portman
Source – IMDb
Ariel Gade Facts
- She hails from San Diego.
- She started acting at the age of 4.
- Ariel Gade made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Jewel Wheeler in an episode titled Seize the Day of the medical drama series, Strong Medicine, in December 2003.
- She made her theatrical film debut in the supporting role of Lula Dingman in 2004 dark comedy film, Envy, which starred Ben Stiller, Jack Black, Rachel Weisz, Amy Poehler, and Christopher Walken.
- Ariel was cast as Cecilia “Ceci” Williams in the 2005 supernatural horror drama film, Dark Water. She co-starred in the movie alongside Jennifer Connelly, John C. Reilly, and others.
- From 2005 to 2006, Ariel Gade appeared as Rose Varon in the science fiction television series, Invasion.
- She co-starred alongside the likes of Christopher Lloyd and Aimee Teegarden in the 2009 film, Call of the Wild.
- In the year 2011, Ariel Gade took a hiatus from her acting career in order to focus on her education.
- She served as a producer for the short drama film, Rose & Raven, in 2019.
- She has also appeared on shows like Last Call with Carson Daly, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and The View.
Featured Image by Ariel Gade / Instagram