|Korie Robertson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||October 24, 1973|
Korie Robertson is an American actor, reality television star, and producer who is best known for being a part of the A&E show Duck Dynasty.
Leslie Koren Howard
Louisiana, United States
Korie Robertson studied at Harding University, a private university with its main campus located in Searcy, Arkansas. She graduated with a business degree.
Korie and her husband Willie Robertson were jointly declared as Outstanding Young Alumni by the university in 2014.
Actor, Reality Television Star, Producer
- Father – John Howard
- Mother – Chrys Howard
- Others – Alton Hardy Howard (Paternal Grandfather) (Businessperson, Author, Gospel Songwriter, Served in the Ninth Air Force and flew twelve missions over Germany as a gunner on a B26 bombe during World War II), Phil Robertson (Father-In-Law) (Professional Hunter, Businessperson, Reality Television Star, Founder of the hunting and outdoor recreation company Duck Commander), Kay Robertson (Mother-In-Law) (Television Personality), Alan Robertson (Brother-In-Law) (Preacher, Television Personality, Businessperson), Jase Robertson (Brother-In-Law) (Television Personality, Businessperson, Professional Duck Hunter), Jep Robertson (Brother-In-Law) (Television Personality, Reality Star), W. L. “Jack” Howard (Great-uncle) (A five-term Democratic mayor of Monroe, Louisiana, who served from 1956 to 1972 and again from 1976 to 1978, Partner in the former Howard Brothers Discount Stores), V. E. Howard (Great-uncle) (Minister, Radio Evangelist based in Texarkana, Texas, who founded the International Gospel Hour), Zane Israel Loflin (Grandson), Ella Kathryn Robertson (Granddaughter) (Television Personality), John Shepherd Robertson (Grandson) (Television Personality), Honey Huff (Granddaughter) (Television Personality)
Korie Robertson has been signed with Duck Commander Co., Company, West Monroe, Louisiana, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, she has a net worth of $40 Million as of 2023.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Korie Robertson has dated –
- Willie Robertson (1989-Present) – She started going out with television personality, businessperson, author, and news contributor Willie Robertson in the year 1989. Willie has gained popularity as one of the main stars of the reality series Duck Dynasty as well as for serving as the CEO of the family-owned company called Duck Commander. Reportedly, Korie was in 3rd grade when she met Willie Robertson. The couple tied the knot on January 11, 1992, and has been blessed with 6 children – 3 sons named John Luke Robertson (b. October 11, 1995), Will Robertson Jr. (b. November 8, 2001), and Rowdy Robertson and 3 daughters named Sadie Robertson (b. June 11, 1997), Bella Robertson (b. September 16, 2002), and a foster daughter named Rebecca Robertson (b. October 17, 1988).
Race / Ethnicity
Korie Robertson Facts
- She contributed to her family’s first full-length Christmas album titled Duck the Halls: A Robertson Family Christmas which was released on October 29, 2013, via UMG Nashville. Its tracklist consists of Ragin’ Cajun Redneck Christmas, I’ll Be Home for Christmas, Christmas Cookies, Away in a Manger, Camouflage And Christmas Lights, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, The Night Before Christmas, Why I Love Christmas, and You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch. The album peaked at #1 on the US Top Country Albums (Billboard) chart and the US Top Holiday Albums (Billboard) chart. Moreover, it was certified ‘Platinum’ by the RIAA.
- Korie Robertson co-starred as herself in the Christian drama film God’s Not Dead in 2014. Her co-stars for the project included Kevin Sorbo, Shane Harper, David A. R. White, Dean Cain, Newsboys, and Willie Robertson.
- Alongside Masey McLain, Ben Davies, Sadie Robertson, David Errigo Jr., Mark Daugherty, Cory Chapman, Taylor Kalupa, Ben VanderMey, Bella Robertson, Jennifer O’Neill, and Cameron McKendry, Korie Robertson co-starred as Aunt Bea in the 2016 biographical drama film I’m Not Ashamed. The film is based on the journals of Rachel Scott, the first victim of the 1999 Columbine High School massacre in Columbine, Colorado.
Featured Image by Movieguide® / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0 DEED