|Sadie Robertson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 11, 1997|
Sadie Robertson is an American actor, model, writer, producer, and reality television star who has been a part of projects such as Dancing with the Stars, God’s Not Dead 2, Duck Dynasty, I’m Not Ashamed, Extra with Billy Bush, Fox and Friends, At Home with the Robertsons, Home & Family, and Sun, Sand, & Romance.
Sadie Carroway Robertson
West Monroe, Louisiana, United States
She attended Ouachita Christian School in Monroe, Louisiana and graduated in 2016.
TV Personality, Model, Actor, Writer, Producer
- Father – Willie Robertson (TV personality, Businessman)
- Mother – Korie Howard Robertson (Reality TV Star)
- Siblings – John Luke Robertson (Older Brother), Willie Alexander Robertson (Brother), Rebecca Robertson (Younger Sister), Bella Robertson (Younger Sister)
- Others – Phil Robertson (Grandfather) (Professional hunter, businessman, reality TV star), Marsha Kay Robertson (Grandmother) (TV Personality), Silas Robertson (Great-Uncle) (TV Personality)
Sadie Robertson has been signed with Essential Broadcast Media, LLC, Public Relations Agency, Nashville, Tennessee, United States.
In 2021, her net worth was $1 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
51 kg or 112½ pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sadie Robertson has dated –
- Beau (2013) – She dated a guy named, Beau from her high school in 2013.
- Blake Coward (2014-2016) – She started dating Instagram star Blake Coward in 2014. They met during a Softball game for the first time and started dating soon after that in late 2014. He really supported her decision of staying a virgin until her marriage. They called it quits in March 2016 after dating for less than 2 years.
- Trevor Knight (2016) – In July 2016, Sadie was seen romancing with American football quarterback, Trevor Knight. The short-lived relationship ended in September 2016.
- Austin North (2018) – In April 2018, actor Austin North (who is known for the Disney Channel sitcom I Didn’t Do It) and Sadie started dating each other. After dating for 4 months, the couple separated in August 2018.
- Christian Huff (2018-Present) – In September 2018, Sadie and Christian Huff started dating each other. In June 2019, the duo got engaged and married each other on November 25, 2019. On October 4, 2020, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together, and in April 2021, she revealed Honey James Huff as the name of her unborn daughter. On May 11, 2021, she welcomed her daughter into the world. In November 2022, the couple revealed that they were expecting their 2nd child together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- A cute and engaging smile
33-23-32 in or 84-58.5-81 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
She has appeared in a Walmart commercial (along with her Robertson family).
Best Known For
Appearing in the A&E’s reality television series Duck Dynasty as herself.
As an actress, she made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Marlene in the 2016 Christian drama film titled God’s Not Dead 2. The film is a sequel to the 2014 film God’s Not Dead and follows a high school teacher facing a court case that could end her career.
First TV Show
She first appeared in the reality TV series Duck Dynasty as herself in 2012. It is her family’s show. She has appeared in several shows since that time.
She has remained athletic since her childhood and had played basketball in her high school team. She has a lean body and maybe maintaining it with a controlled diet and a few workouts.
Sadie Robertson Facts
- Her professional career started in 2012.
- Sadie lives by the motto “live original.”
- She participated in javelin throwing in 2013 and was placed at #6 in Louisiana state.
- With Kolby Koloff (Preachers’ Daughters star), she started a YouTube channel (with YouTube handle The New Different) on August 26, 2013.
- For her family’s best-selling album, Duck The Halls: A Robertson Family Christmas, she sang “Away in a Manger” along with country singer Alison Krauss.
- She has launched her own fashion line called “Live Original by Sadie Robertson” in collaboration with Sherri Hill.
- Sadie modeled for Sherri Hill during New York Fashion Week 2013.
- She faced bullying during the New York Fashion Week 2013.
- In 2014, she appeared in season 19 of the reality dancing competition Dancing with the Stars, where she was partnered with choreographer Mark Ballas. She finished second in the show.
- Her grandfather is the founder of the hunting and apparel company, Duck Commander.
- She has played basketball for her high school team.
- She co-starred as Charity in the 2016 biographical drama film, I’m Not Ashamed, based on the journals of Rachel Scott, the first victim of the 1999 Columbine High School massacre in Columbine, Colorado.
- She remained a virgin until her marriage in 2019.
- In 2014, she released a New York Times Bestseller book Live Original. In 2018, she released a sequel to his book titled Live Fearless.
- In 2017, she also released a book titled Life Just Got Real: A Live Original Novel.
- In 2021, it was announced that her fiction book Life Just Got Real would turn into a TV series.
- She has also appeared in the music videos for songs like Past the Past by Lawson Bates and The Long Way by Brett Eldredge.