Sadie Carroway Robertson
West Monroe, Louisiana, U.S.
She attended Ouachita Christian School in Monroe, Louisiana and graduated in 2016.
TV Personality, model
- Father – Willie Robertson (TV personality, Businessman)
- Mother – Korie Howard Robertson (Reality TV Star)
- Siblings – John Luke Robertson (Older Brother), Willie Alexander Robertson (Brother), Rebecca Robertson (Younger Sister), Bella Robertson (Younger Sister)
- Others – Phil Robertson (Grandfather) (Professional hunter, businessman, reality TV star), Marsha Kay Robertson (Grandmother) (TV Personality), Silas Robertson (Great-Uncle) (TV Personality)
She is not signed to any agency as of late 2015.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
51 kg or 112½ pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sadie Robertson dated –
- Beau (2013) – She dated a guy named, Beau from her high school in 2013.
- Blake Coward (2014-2016) – She started dating Instagram star Blake Coward in 2014. They met during a Softball game for the first time and started dating soon after that in late 2014. He really supported her decision of staying a virgin until her marriage. They called it quits in March 2016 after dating for less than 2 years.
- Trevor Knight (2016) – In July 2016, Sadie was seen romancing with American football quarterback, Trevor Knight. The short-lived relationship ended in September 2016.
- Austin North (2018) – In April 2018, actor Austin North (who is known for Disney Channel sitcom I Didn’t Do It) and Sadie started dating each other. After dating for 4 months, the couple separated in August 2018.
- Christian Huff (2018-Present) – In September 2018, Sadie and Christian Huff started dating each other. In June 2019, the duo got engaged and married each other on November 25, 2019. On October 4, 2020, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Cute and engaging smile
33-23-32 in or 84-58.5-81 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
She has appeared in a Walmart commercial (along with her Robertson family).
Best Known For
Appearing in the A&E’s reality television series Duck Dynasty as herself.
As an actress, she appeared in the 2016 drama film God’s Not Dead 2 for her role as Marlene.
First TV Show
She first appeared in the reality TV series Duck Dynasty as herself in 2012. It is her family’s show. She has appeared in several shows since that time.
Her workout routine and diet plan are not known. But, she has remained athletic since her childhood and had played basketball in her high school team. She has a lean body and maybe maintaining it with a controlled diet and little bit workouts.
Sadie Robertson Facts
- Her professional career started in 2012.
- Sadie lives by the motto “live original.”
- She participated in javelin throwing in 2013 and was placed at #6 in Louisiana state.
- With Kolby Koloff (Preachers’ Daughters star), she started a YouTube channel (with YouTube handle The New Different) on August 26, 2013.
- For her family’s best selling album, Duck The Halls: A Robertson Family Christmas, she sang “Away in a Manger” along with country singer Alison Krauss.
- She has launched her own fashion line called “Live Original by Sadie Robertson” in collaboration with Sherri Hill.
- Sadie modeled for Sherri Hill during New York Fashion Week 2013.
- She faced bullying during the New York Fashion Week 2013.
- In 2014, she appeared in the season 19 of reality dancing competition Dancing with the Stars, where she was partnered with choreographer Mark Ballas. She finished second in the show.
- Her grandfather is the founder of hunting and apparel company, Duck Commander.
- She has played basketball for her high school team.
- She would like to remain a virgin until her marriage.
- Visit her official website @ liveoriginal.com.
- Connect with Sadie on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.