|Brett Eldredge Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4.5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 23, 1986|
|Shoe Size||14 (US)|
Brett Eldredge is an American country music singer, record producer, and songwriter who has released a variety of studio albums such as Illinois, Bring You Back, Brett Eldredge, Glow, Mr. Christmas, and Sunday Drive. His discography consists of several popular singles such as Don’t Ya, Mean to Me, Beat of the Music, It Ain’t Gotta Be Love, Wanna Be That Song, Somethin’ I’m Good At, Under the Mistletoe, Love Someone, and many more. He has collaborated with numerous artists like Kelly Clarkson and Meghan Trainor. As of April 2022, he has had 5 No. 1 singles on the Billboard Country Airplay chart. For his singing skills, Brett has been honored with awards like the ASCAP Country Music Award, BMI Country Award, Country Music Association Award, and American Country Countdown Award.
Brett Ryan Eldredge
Paris, Illinois, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Brett graduated from Paris High School in 2004.
For higher education, he enrolled at Elmhurst College in Elmhurst (near Chicago), Illinois.
However, halfway through he made a decision to transfer to Middle Tennessee State University to be closer to Nashville (the professional hub for country music) because since high school, Brett was very clear he wanted a career in country music.
Musician (Singer / Songwriter), Record Producer
- Father – Christopher “Chris” Eldredge
- Mother – Robin Beth Eldredge née Vonderlage
- Siblings – Brice Eldredge (Brother) (Brett’s Business Manager)
- Others – Terry Eldredge (Cousin) (Founder of the band The Grascals)
Brett’s career is managed by –
- Rob Baker, RLB Artist Management LLC
- Creative Artists Agency (CAA) (Music and Comedy Touring Department)
Atlantic Nashville Records
6 ft 4.5 in or 194 cm
95 kg or 209.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brett has dated –
- Rachel Hilbert (?-2015) – Rachel is Victoria’s Secret model who starred opposite Brett in the music video for his song called Lose My Mind (2015). The couple shared a sizzling chemistry in that video and briefly dated each other around that period. Rachel indirectly confessed her attraction to Brett by sharing pictures with him on Instagram. They broke up due to undisclosed reasons.
Although Brett has admitted to heartbreak, disappointment in love and break-ups in the past which also inspired his music, his fling with Rachel Hilbert is his only publicly known romantic association. However, he strongly believes in the institution of marriage and has indirectly talked about looking forward to getting married in the future.
Race / Ethnicity
Brett has English and Dutch ancestry from his father’s side and Swedish and German lineage from his mother’s side.
Ginger Brown / Light Brown (Natural Hair Color)
Grayish Blue / Pale Blue
- Tall Frame
- Broad Face
- Bright blue eyes
14 (US) or 13 (UK) or 47 (EU)
- In 2013, Brett did a print shoot for Macy’s department store.
- He did a commercial for the food chain, Zaxby’s with fellow musician and close friend Thomas Rhett in 2015.
- Appeared in a commercial on Fiat Chrysler Automobiles along with Ty Dolla $ign and Sofia Reyes.
- In 2016, he signed a deal with Beachbody (the home workout DVD makers) to promote their 22-minute Hard Corps Workout.
Not confirmed but most probably Christianity.
Best Known For
The following singles which reached #1 on the Billboard Country Airplay chart in 2013:
- Don’t Ya
- Beat of the Music
- Mean to Me
Bring You Back released in August 2013 which earned massive critical acclaim as well as commercial success.
First TV Show
Appeared in the one-hour morning talk show Big Morning Buzz Live in 2012 hosted by Carrie Keagan.
- To stay fit, Brett Eldredge often takes the assistance of Nashville celebrity trainer, Daniel Meng.
- He is a self-proclaimed fitness freak and has been careful about his physical fitness ever since he decided he wanted to be a musician because performing on the stage requires a lot of endurance.
- Brett further adds that doing tough workouts also make you mentally stronger. He stays motivated by being very self-critical of how he looks every time he sees a candid picture of him online.
- In everyday life, Brett is a physically active, outdoors person who loves to run and play all kinds of sports for pleasure.
- He revealed that his workouts are usually very crazy and intense which are programmed along the lines of a Boot Camp or CrossFit style format incorporating the use of heavyweights.
- A short, intense workout is also one of his pre-performance rituals before going on stage for a live show.
- Being a tall guy, Brett confessed that he has the capacity to eat a lot of food. To manage his calorie consumption, he consciously has to train his mind to eat just enough portions to satiate his hunger and not overeat to the point of feeling stuffed.
- He makes a conscious effort to eat green vegetables daily accompanied with enough protein and complex carbohydrates to nourish his body with quality fuel in the form of wholefood.
Brett Eldredge Favorite Things
- Snack – Almonds
- Guilty Pleasure – Peanut Butter, Fro Yo
- Home Workout Series – Insanity, T25
- Color – Blue
- Carnival / Fair Food – Corn Dog
- Song – Neon Moon by Brooks and Dunn
- Travel Necessity – Access to Netflix to binge watch all his favorite shows
- Beverage – Iced Coffee
- Cocktail – Whiskey on the rocks
- Social Media App to Connect With His Fans – Snapchat
- Emoji – Monkey covering his face
- Nashville Bar – Robert’s Western World
- Nashville Restaurant – Clyde’s on Church Ping Pong Bar and restaurant
- Country Legend – George Jones
- Food – Barbeque Ribs
- Sports Team – Chicago Cubs (Baseball)
- Superhero – Ninja Turtles (Leonardo, the turtle in blue)
- Childhood Movie – Dumb and Dumber (1994)
- Fitness Accessory – Nike Fuel band
- Musical Influence – Frank Sinatra
- Songwriter – Tom Douglas
Brett Eldredge Facts
- Brett’s schoolmates recall him as a fun-loving, sociable guy who was a jokester and loved entertaining other people.
- He realized he could sing at the age of 4. By the time he was singing at the age of 14, he sounded like a much older person.
- He got his first guitar from cousin Terry Eldredge who used to play for Dolly Parton before joining The Grascals. Terry took one of Parton’s extra guitars she got through an endorsement deal and gifted it to Brett.
- Before Brett saw success as a musician, his parents and brother used to accompany him on the road so he could play in small restaurants and clubs and participate in various auditions.
- He is addicted to peanut butter and can’t live without it.
- He gives credit to musicians Ronnie Dunn and Brooks & Dunn for making him fall in love with Country music.
- If a movie was ever made on his life, he would like Ryan Gosling to play him in his biopic.
- Brett is a self-proclaimed momma’s boy.
- He was honored in the high school gym of his old hometown, Paris in 2016 where the city mayor declared that 22 December will be considered Brett Eldredge day in Paris and Illinois.
- The musician celebrates by doing something radical every time his songs reach #1 on the charts. When Don’t Ya reached the #1 spot, he went skydiving. When Beat the Music reached #1, he went diving with sharks.
- The lyrics of the first single he released and wrote called Raymond was influenced by his paternal grandmother’s struggle with the Alzheimer’s disease.
- In 2016, Brett bought a puppy from Alabama whom he named Edgar after the county from where Brett comes from. Edgar is Brett’s constant companion and travels with him everywhere he goes.
- Had he not been a singer, Brett claims he would have probably been a professional fisherman since he loves fishing and boating. In fact, a boat ride with fishing poles is also his idea of a perfect date.
- He is famous for posting silly and funny tweets though all of them are original and come from his own mind.
- Brett is allergic to cats and would have to get injections to tolerate their presence in the room.
- In December 2021, it was revealed that Brett had been tested positive for COVID-19.
Featured Image via Violator Mainstar Entertainment / Wikimedia / Public Domain