|Natalia Taylor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 26, 1996|
Natalia Taylor is an American YouTuber, model, and social media influencer who is best known for her storytelling videos based on her personal life experiences, on her self-titled YouTube channel where she has amassed more than 2.5 million subscribers. She also posts DIY videos and other content related to fashion, makeup, lifestyle, beauty, and wellness. She is also popular on other social media platforms with more than 75k million followers on Twitter and more than 400k followers on Instagram.
Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio, United States
California, United States
Natalia, after her high school graduation, had attended the University of Cincinnati and had studied nuclear medicine as her major. She had joined the Gamma Phi Beta sorority at the university.
YouTuber, Model, Social Media Influencer
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Natalia has dated –
- Anna Campbell (2016-2017) – Natalia came out as bisexual in 2016 and later that year revealed that she had started a relationship with fellow YouTuber Anna Campbell. The duo had often collaborated for videos on their respective channels and has also featured together in multiple videos for a joint channel called Trash. The couple had even created their joint channel called Natanna in May 2017 but had parted ways a few months later.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Petite frame
- Long, straight hair
- Charming smile
Natalia Taylor Facts
- She had entered her first modeling contest when she was just 12 years old and had managed to finish in the 2nd place. She had been encouraged by her grandmother to enter the competition and her positive experience there had piqued her interest in looking at modeling as a career option.
- In 2016, she had participated in the annual Miss Coed beauty pageant which is a competition for college-going girls in coed institutions across the United States. She had managed to reach the semi-final stage.
- She had posted her first YouTube video in December 2015 and before she decided to pursue a full-time career in social media, she had worked as a waitress at Jimmy John’s, an American franchised sandwich fast-food restaurant chain.
- In September 2016, she had stirred a mild controversy when she posted a video about her torrid experience when she was kidnapped by her schizophrenic father. There were many doubts raised about the authenticity of the story but Natalia managed to convince the naysayers by sharing several pieces of evidence and answering all the concerns and queries within the next 10 days. The video soon became the most viewed content on her channel.
- She enjoys painting as a hobby. She also follows a vegan diet.
- In February 2020, she had delivered a special message to her followers and subscribers via a prank. She posted a set of photos on Instagram posing as if she was vacationing in Bali. But, she later revealed in a YouTube video that she had shot all pictures in a local IKEA store. Her message was that people should not take everything on social media as the ultimate truth.
Featured Image by Natalia Taylor / Instagram