|Tina Yothers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 5, 1973|
Tina Yothers is an American actress and singer who is prominently known for her appearance as Jennifer Keaton on Family Ties. Other than that, she has also appeared in various films including The Cherokee Trail, Crash Course, and Spunk: The Tonya Harding Story.
Kristina Louise Yothers
Whittier, California, United States
Ontario, California, United States
- Father – Robert Yothers (Television Producer)
- Mother – Stella Yothers
- Siblings – Jeffrey Yothers (Brother), Randy Yothers (Brother), Cory Yothers (Brother)
- Others – Tina (Foster Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
86 kg or 189.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tina has dated –
- Robert Kaiser (2002-Present) – She has a step-daughter. The couple also has 2 children named Lillian Grace (b. October 2005) and Robert Jake (b. September 24, 2007).
Race / Ethnicity
However, she prefers to dye her hair black.
- Pretty eyes
- Husky voice
She has been featured in the commercials for several brands such as –
- Bell Telephone
Tina Yothers Favorite Things
- Rock Band – Duran Duran
Tina Yothers Facts
- Growing up, she was featured alongside her brothers in several commercials.
- Her brother’s Jeffrey and Randy are both twins.
- Initially, she wanted to be a singer.
- As a child, Tina was a huge fan of the show Solid Gold. She even spoke about how she would bunk school to be on the set of the show and at times would even go missing from the set of Family Ties and would have to be brought back there to reverse.
- Yother was 3 years old when she began appearing in commercials.
- Tina made her debut feature film appearance as Molly Dunlap in the film Shoot the Moon in 1982.
- She got her big break with the role of Jennifer Keaton on the hit show Family Ties which ran on television from 1982 to 1989. She was 16 when the show ended and at the time had no clue about what she wanted to after that.
- On the first day of the filming of Family Ties, she was down with the flu, in addition, she also had to use the washroom every 5 minutes.
- In 1987, she published her first book titled Being Your Best: Tina Yothers’s Guide for Girls.
- Tina prefers to wear clothes in the shade of black.
- She has released a number of tracks including Baby I’m Back In Love Again, Girlie Girlie, and The Court of the Crimson King.
- Tina once stated in an interview that she wanted to be just as big of a star as singer and songwriter Madonna.
- It was her co-star Michael J. Fox who gave her the nickname “Bear”.
- She is the lead vocalist of the band Jaded in which her brother Cory in the keyboardist.
- In the past, she was ranked at #46 by VH1 on their list of “100 Greatest Kid Stars”.
Featured Image By Listal