|David Iacono Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 20, 2002|
David Iacono is an American actor whose notable television roles include playing Bo Orlov in Grand Army (2020), Cam in The Summer I Turned Pretty (2022), and Eli Briscoe in The Flight Attendant (2020-2022).
Brooklyn, New York, United States
David completed his high school education from Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts in 2020.
- Father – He worked as a union carpenter.
- Mother – She worked as a mammography technologist.
- Siblings – Kayla Iacono (Sister)
David has been represented by Take 3 Talent Agency in New York.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
He has Puerto Rican and Italian ancestry.
David has endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Little Levi’s
- Century 21
David Iacono Favorite Things
- Guilty Pleasure TV Show – Jersey Shore
- Play – Now That We’re Men by Katie Cappiello
- Book – The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Source – Pop Culturalist
David Iacono Facts
- He was truly inspired by Russell Crowe‘s magnificent performance in A Beautiful Mind (2001).
- David would like Adam Sandler to play him in a movie about his life.
- As a child, his mother enrolled him to model for print-ads due to his cute looks.
- David wants to be able to write and direct his own project some day.
- Jim Carrey and Adam Sandler are his acting role models.
- David has appeared in the YA romantic series, The Summer I Turned Pretty alongside Lola Tung, Christopher Briney, Jackie Chung, Sean Kaufman, Rachel Blanchard, etc.
- He likes to be physically active and enjoys swimming and hiking in his free time.
- His alma mater was also attended by the likes of Jennifer Aniston, Nicki Minaj, Adrian Grenier, Timothée Chalamet, Ansel Elgort, etc.
Featured Image by David Iacono / Instagram