|Christopher Briney Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||March 24, 1998|
Christopher Briney is an American actor, director and writer who burst into the limelight in 2022 after he began to portray Conrad in the TV show The Summer I Turned Pretty. He has also appeared in a number of movies including Under the Covers (2018). He has written numerous films such as Paix in 2019 which he directed and edited as well. Christopher has garnered more than 540k followers on Instagram.
Danbury, Connecticut, United States
Actor, Director, Writer
He has been represented by Kyle Luker of Industry Entertainment.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Isabel Machado
Race / Ethnicity
- Shapely lips
- Mole above his lips
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as T. J. Byrnes.
Christopher Briney Favorite Things
- Play – Cyrano de Bergerac
Source – Just Jared
Christopher Briney Facts
- He played baseball for more than 13 years of his childhood having only stopped when practice and rehearsals began to conflict and he noticed he was simultaneously getting poorer at baseball as well as acting, which made him want to pick a direction. He almost missed a dress rehearsal for his high school tryouts.
- Christopher grew up with cats and a dog and has found it nice to have a dog who wants to be his friend. However, he has felt the validation of a cat wanting to be his companion quite significant.
- He has recalled taking a wonderful road trip with his father and sister after his freshman year of college where they had driven all the way across into Arizona up into Canada, and then back down through Chicago. It had taken them two weeks.
- He has cherished drinking a lot of oat-milk cappuccinos and has also enjoyed a black cup of coffee.
- Briney has disclosed that before he decided to study acting in college, he had considered studying film as he has had a strong affinity for film and cinematography.
- He began skating in college, and prior to shooting season 1 of The Summer I Turned Pretty, he landed his first Tre flip.
- While filming for TSITP, he would rush home from the set with his co-star every day and run games of Warzone. He continued playing as much as has been possible.
- Christopher has revealed that an acting teacher had introduced him to a recording of the play Cyrano when he was in high school, which he has believed to have been a big reason he fell in love with acting.
- He has preferred wearing deodorant to perfumes and colognes.
- He has considered therapy to be the best form of self-care.
- He has had fun watching films like Before Sunrise.
- Briney has believed it wise to just be honest with the people one cares about, and that it is good to tell others how one feels.
- He has felt lucky to have some very generous people in his life. After he had wrapped the very first project he ever shot, the production got him a custom Zippo lighter, like old school as the character smoked, but he used many lighters. It had the title of the film engraved on a side, and he considered the gift to be one of his treasures.
Featured Image by Christopher Briney / Instagram