|Rachel Blanchard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 19, 1976|
Rachel Blanchard is a Canadian actress who is mostly recognized for her work in sitcoms such as Clueless (1996-1999) and Peep Show (2004-2007). Moreover, she has appeared in the television shows You Me Her (2016-2020) and The Summer I Turned Pretty (2022).
Rachel Louise Blanchard
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Rachel studied at Humbercrest Junior Public School and the all-girls school called Havergal College in Toronto. She graduated from Queen’s University in Kingston with a degree in Psychology.
- Siblings – She has 1 brother and 1 sister.
She has been represented by –
- Thruline Entertainment
- Edna Talent Management
Rachel’s net worth was $2 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rachel has dated –
- Jeremy Turner – As of 2022, the Fargo actress is happily married to Jeremy Turner, who is an Emmy-nominated music composer. The couple is extremely private, but it is known that they share a daughter named Maxine Turner (b. June 2017) together.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English ancestry.
Big, beautiful eyes
She has endorsed several brands such as –
- McCain Pasta Magic
- Lupus Canada
Rachel Blanchard Facts
- She starred as Cher Horowitz in the television version of the cult film, Clueless (1995). Alicia Silverstone had played her counterpart in the coming-of-age film.
- Rachel is an ardent hockey fan.
- She was ranked at #37 on the ‘100 Se*iest Women of 2002’ list by the UK edition of FHM.
- Rachel is frequently mistaken for the License to Drive actress, Heather Graham by fans.
- The Australian-American actress Melissa George is her best friend. They were both seen together in the 2001 film, Sugar & Spice.
- Her mother suffers from Lupus.
- Rachel shares her birthdate with other Hollywood celebrities such as Bruce Willis, Glenn Close, and the former Bond girl Ursula Andress.
Featured Image by Eutueelaserie / Instagram