|Bella Poarch Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 8, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Bella Poarch is a Filipino social media personality, TikToker, Instagram star, and content creator who is known for her lip-sync, gaming, and amine related content on social media which has helped her amass a fan base of more than 27 million fans on TikTok with more than 370 million likes on her videos on the platform.
Social Media Personality, TikToker, Instagram Star, Content Creator
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bella has dated –
- Tyler Poarch (2019-2022) – Bella got married to Tyler Poarch in January 2019. The couple filed for divorce in November 2022 after almost 4 years of marriage.
Race / Ethnicity
Bella Poarch is of Filipino descent.
- Tattooed body
- Pouty lips
In October 2021, Bella was announced as HyperX’s brand ambassador to serve as the face of their microphone’s video campaign.
Bella Poarch Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in the Philippines where she lived with her parents.
- Bella Poarch relocated from the Philippines to the United States and started living in Hawaii.
- It was in April 2020 that she joined TikTok with her “bellapoarch” account.
- The ‘Rising Sun Tattoo’ on her arm sparked controversy as many see it as a symbol of Japanese militarism and colonial rule so she apologized to everyone through a tweet in September 2020 saying “I apologize to Koreans because 6 months ago I got a tattoo of the red sun with 16 rays. At that time, I didn’t know the history. But when I found out, I immediately had it covered and scheduled for removal. I am ashamed of myself for not doing my research. I sincerely apologize.”
- Bella Poarch has also served in the United States Navy.
- She has garnered more than 5 million followers on Instagram.
- In March 2021, she was featured in Sub Urban’s Cirque music video.
- In May 2021, Bella released a new music single Build a B*tch which featured star streamer and 100 Thieves co-owner Valkyrae. The song received more than 10 million views on YouTube in just 24 hours of its release. Hence, it became the most-watched music video globally on YouTube in its 24-hour release.
- She has suffered abuse in her childhood while growing up. She had to do daily chores, clean the floors and yard otherwise she had to skip her breakfast if her stepfather wasn’t happy with her work.
- She has PTSD.
- In August 2021, Bella had released a new song Inferno which featured TommyInnit, Adin Ross, Disguised Toast, and Ludwig.
- She is a huge Pokemon fan and her favorite Pokemon is Chikorita.
- In July 2022, Bella released a new single titled Dolls.
Featured Image by Bella Poarch / Instagram