|Prarthana Behere Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 5, 1983|
Prarthana Behere is an Indian actor, social media personality, and YouTube star who has worked in both Hindi and Marathi films and television shows. She has been cast in a variety of movies such as Love U…Mr. Kalakaar!, Mai Lek, Rita, Bodyguard, Jai Maharashtra Dhaba Bhatinda, Mitwaa, Coffee Ani Barach Kahi, Anaan, Hostel Days, Love You Zindagi, Tujhya Vin Mar Javaan, Ti and Ti, Biker’s Adda, Vakratunda Mahakaaya, Maskaa, Mr. and Mrs. Sadachari, Fugay, Wajah Tum Ho, and What’s Up Lagna. In addition to that, her television roles include playing Vaishali Karanjkar in Pavitra Rishta, Neha Kamat in Mazhi Tuzhi Reshimgath, Manasi in Meter Down, and Noorie in Crime Patrol.
Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Actor, Social Media Personality, YouTube Star
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Prarthana Behere has dated –
- Abhishek Jawkar (2017-Present) – In November 2017, she got married to director and writer Abhishek Jawkar in Goa, India.
Race / Ethnicity
Prarthana Behere is of Marathi descent.
- Fuller lips
- Pierced ears
She has done endorsement work for brands such as Daniel Wellington, Moha, etc.
Prarthana Behere Facts
- In 2009, she made her television show debut as Vaishali Karanjkar (Sulochana and Manohar’s youngest daughter) in the soap opera Pavitra Rishta.
- Prarthana Behere was cast as Kamya in the 2011 Bollywood film Love U…Mr. Kalakaar!.
- In 2013, she played the role of a Punjabi girl named Jaspinder Kaur (Jas) in the Marathi film Jai Maharashtra Dhaba Bhatinda (also known by the abbreviated form JMDB).
- She brought to life the character of Rajni (an employee in Rahul’s company) in the 2016 Hindi-language erotic-crime mystery thriller film Wajah Tum Ho, starring Sharman Joshi, Gurmeet Chaudhary, Sana Khan, Rajneesh Duggal, and Sherlyn Chopra.
- Alongside Sachin Pilgaonkar and Kavita Lad, Prarthana Behere co-starred as Riya in the 2019 Marathi film Love You Zindagi.
Featured Image by Prarthana Behere / Instagram