Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sana is educated till the 12th standard and completed her schooling from Mumbai itself. After that, she got engaged in modeling.
Model, Actress, Dancer
- Father – is from Kannur, Kerala
- Mother – Saeeda (is from Mumbai)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-36 in or 87-63.5-91.5 cm
She has done numerous ad films, more than 50. She had done ads for Amul Macho, Secret Temptation (deodorant brand), cosmetic commercial with Shahrukh Khan, with Salman Khan in Yatra.com’s ad, with Akshay Kumar for Xbox 360 video game console, with Hrithik Roshan, Mahendra Singh Dhoni (cricketer), Karishma Kotak, Yuvraj Singh (cricketer).
Sana Khan was the brand ambassador for Celebrity Cricket League (CCL).
Best Known For
Ad film for Amul Macho (with a tag line – yeh toh bada toing hai) in 2007.
She also appeared in the 2014 Hindi film, Mental opposite Salman Khan under Sohail Khan productions.
2005 low budget adult Hindi film, Yehi Hai High Society for her role as Sonia.
First TV Show
She has appeared in the sixth season of a reality television show, titled “Bigg Boss 6” in 2012. Sana finished at no. 3, with the winner being a soap actress Urvashi Dholakia declared on 12 January 2013. It was hosted by Salman Khan and broadcasted on Colors TV channel.
Though, before that, she has appeared on the TV shows Saas Bahu Aur Betiyaan, and also on Saas Bahu Aur Saazish in 2011. The shows are telecasted on Hindi news channels Aaj Tak and ABP News (formerly Star News).
- She was born and raised in Mumbai to Muslim parents.
- She began her career via modeling and gradually started doing TV commercials and movies, primarily in Southern India.
- She has done more than 50 ad films.
- Sana did various films in different languages. Till now, she has done films in Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam.
- She has a special appearance in various movies of Hindi and Telugu language like E (2006), Bombay to Goa (2007), Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal (2007). Her item song “Billo Rani” from the Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal movie was a big hit.
- She won the ITFA Best New Actress Award for the 2008 Tamil film, Silambattam.
- She has appeared in a controversial ad of Amul Macho underwear in 2007. It was banned by the Indian government on the grounds of sexual profanity, as she was rubbing and washing men’s underwear, which simulated orgasm.
- In May 20113, she hid herself when a police case was registered against her for kidnapping a minor girl. But, she denied such allegations.
- She danced in one episode of Zee TV’s Meri Doli Tere Angana.
- Sana has also appeared in Abbas Ali Mirza’s music video for his album Sitam – Peak of Passion.