|Urvashi Dholakia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 9, 1978|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Urvashi Dholakia is an Indian actress, television personality, content creator, and YouTuber who is best known for appearing as Komolika Majumdar in Kasautii Zindagii Kay from 2001 to 2008. She has also been cast in other television roles like Queen Iravati in Chandrakanta — Ek Mayavi Prem Gaatha, Karishma Mehra in Bayttaab Dil Kee Tamanna Hai, Dr. Komolika Rana in Dil Se Di Dua… Saubhagyavati Bhava?, Sonia in Kabhii Sautan Kabhii Sahelii, Shilpa in Dekh Bhai Dekh, Anju Mathur in Zamana Badal Gaya, Mansi Sharma in Shaktimaan, Kajol in Kahani Terrii Merrii, and Shweta in Tum Bin Jaaoon Kahaan. In addition to that, Urvashi Dholakia appeared as a contestant on Colors TV’s Bigg Boss 6 and wrapped her journey as the season’s winner in 2013.
New Delhi, India
Actress, TV Personality, Content Creator, YouTuber
- Mother – Kaushal Dholakia
- Sibling – Anurup Dholakia (Brother)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Urvashi Dholakia has dated –
- Anuj Sachdeva – She was in a relationship with actor and model Anuj Sachdeva in the past.
Note – She was 16 years old when she got married and the marriage resulted in the birth of her twin boys, Kshitij Dholakia and Sagar Dholakia, when she was just 17. However, the marriage ended eventually.
Race / Ethnicity
Urvashi Dholakia is of Punjabi descent on her mother’s side and has Gujarati roots on her father’s side.
She has dyed her hair in shades of ‘blonde’.
- Charming smile
- Wavy hair
She was cast in a television commercial for Lux soap (with actress Revathi) when she was 6 years old.
Urvashi Dholakia Facts
- She began her acting career as a child artist.
- She has raised her twin sons as a single mother.
- Urvashi Dholakia played the role of Anu in the 1991 Bollywood action film, Izzat, starring Jackie Shroff and Sangeeta Bijlani.
- Her role in Kasautii Zindagii Kay has won her critical acclaim and numerous accolades including the Indian Television Academy Award for “Best Actress in Negative Role”, Indian Telly Award for “Best Actress in Negative Role (Critics)” and “Best TV Vamp of Decade”, Star International Award for “Internationally Best TV Vamp” and “Internationally Best TV Style Icon (Female)”, and Apsara Award for “Best Actress in Television Drama Series”.
- On August 31, 2012, Urvashi Dholakia joined YouTube with her eponymous channel.
- From 2017 to 2018, she portrayed the character of Queen Iravati Singh of Vijaygarh, a greedy woman to find a dagger, in the Colors TV supernatural fantasy series, Chandrakanta — Ek Mayavi Prem Gaatha. For this role, she won the 2017 Indian Television Academy Award for “Best Actress in Negative Role”.
Featured Image by Urvashi Dholakia / Instagram