|Madilyn Bailey Quick Info
|5 ft 3 in
|Date of Birth
|September 2, 1992
Madilyn Bailey is an American YouTuber, singer, and songwriter who has released albums, extended plays, and tracks like Muse Box, Drunk on a Feeling, How Good We Had It, Red Ribbon, Wiser, Are We Falling In Love, Tastes Like Karma, All My Oxygen, and Miss Anonymous. She has appeared on French TV shows to promote her cover songs and also promoted her original single, Tetris, on the American TV show Today in 2018.
Madilyn Bailey Wold
Boyceville, Wisconsin, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Madilyn Bailey went to the Grahams Elementary School.
She then got enrolled at the Boyceville High School to graduate in 2011 with six months early to focus on her music career.
Singer, YouTuber, Songwriter
- Father – Greg Wold (Works in advertising sector)
- Mother – Heidi Wold
- Siblings – Isaac Wold (Brother), Haley Wold (Sister), Caden Wold (Sister), Alex Wold (Brother), Jordan Wold (Brother)
Madilyn Bailey is represented by Sarah Weichel Management.
Vocals, Guitar, Ukulele, piano, and batterie
PlayOn, Madilyn Bailey Music
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Madilyn Bailey has dated –
- James Benrud (2014-Present) – Madilyn announced her engagement to photographer James Benrud in May 2014 through her video on YouTube. They had been dating for quite some time by the time they got engaged. They got married in August 2014 in Wisconsin in a small ceremony attended by their family and friends. They posted short films and videos of their wedding on their respective YouTube accounts. In June 2023, she announced her pregnancy via Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English and Irish ancestry.
However, she likes to dye her hair in different hues.
As per her Twitter status, her eye color keeps on changing. It mainly depends upon her dress. So, it can vary from green to blue to even gray.
34-26-34 in or 86-66-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
Best Known For
- Being a popular YouTube music artist.
- Having done the cover of many hit mainstream songs such as Titanium and Radioactive.
In October 2015, she released her debut music album, Muse Box which reached #24 on French music charts.
First TV Show
In 2014, Madilyn was seen as herself in the news documentary show Inside Edition.
Madilyn Bailey regularly hits the gym to make sure that she remains healthy, svelte, and fit. She usually prefers to work out in the morning unless she has a busy work schedule.
Along with working out in the gym, she also likes to go out on a run and for a swim whenever her busy schedule permits.
When it comes to diet, Madilyn focuses on a plant-based diet. She believes that it has made her healthy and her skin better. Throughout the day, she prefers to incorporate salads into her meals. To make it easier to prepare, she keeps ingredients both raw and cooked in jars beforehand.
She refrains from eating white rice and wheat. Processed orange juice, added sugar and high fructose corn syrup are other food items that she stays away from. Instead of cane sugar, she prefers stevia, honey, and pure maple syrup.
Once in a while, she relaxes her diet to eat cheesecake and fries.
Madilyn Bailey’s Favorite Things
- Food – Tuna and Pizza
- Beauty Products – Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Stila One Step Color Correct, and Fresh Rose Face Mark
- Musical Inspiration – Michelle Branch, Kina Grannis
- Music Artists – Ellie Goulding, Lana Del Rey
Source – Facebook, YouTube.com, SweetyHigh.com
Madilyn Bailey Facts
- While in high school, she was in the school marching band.
- She started writing songs and play music at the age of 7.
- She kicked off her music career after graduating from high school by posting covers of popular songs on her YouTube account.
- Before she made it as a successful music artist, she used to work as a certified nurse assistant.
- She has been diagnosed with dyslexia, which is a special learning disability.
- Madilyn designs her own clothes and takes care of makeup on her own.
- To turbocharge her music career, she moved to Los Angeles in 2013.
- In 2021, she was diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis.