|Ludwig Ahgren Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 6, 1995|
Ludwig Ahgren is an American Live streamer, YouTuber, entrepreneur, actor, and Esports commentator who is known for the non-commentary related gaming videos, reactions, and game shows that he broadcast on his Twitch account called ludwig.
Ludwig Anders Ahgren
The United States of America
Los Angeles, California, United States
Ludwig attended Arizona State University from where he graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in English Literature and Journalism.
Social Media Personality, Content Creator, YouTube Star
- Siblings – He has a sister.
- Others – Peter (Stepfather)
Ludwig is represented by Loaded.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ludwig has dated –
- QTCinderella (2020-Present) – He once stated in a Tweet of his that “I can confirm that me and @qtcinderella are dating”.
Race / Ethnicity
- He sports a brushed up hairstyle and boxed up beard.
- Thick eyebrows
Ludwig Ahgren Facts
- He was brought up in New Hampshire in a French-Ameican bilingual household.
- In the past, Ludwig founded the clothing brand Mogul Moves.
- One of the earliest posts that he uploaded to his self-titled Instagram account was on January 14, 2017.
- Ludwig has a cat named Ludwig Jr.
- He joined the YouTube community with his channel titled Ludwig on August 15, 2011. However, the first post that he uploaded to the channel was on April 21, 2015. It was titled MVG Sandstorm Grand Final Power Outage.
- In 2020, a few of the most popular videos on his YouTube channel were Top 10 Salty Ice Climber Moments in Smash, YOU CANNOT LAUGH, How I became the world’s best Wikipedia speedrunner, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO LAUGH, and YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LAUGH.
- When he started out in the streaming career, he looked up to other famous streamers like CDNThe3rd, NICKMERCS, Sodapoppin, Clint Stevens, and Joseph ‘Mang0’ Marquez for inspiration.
- In March 2021, Ludwig became the #1 subscribed Twitch streamer on the platform after he decided to start a “Subathon” stream. The stream went on for 30 days before coming to an end on April 14, 2021. He had already gained $470k in profits until 10 days (240 hours). However, out of this, 35% of the money was the share of Twitch as per his agreement with them. A huge amount went to Californian taxes plus a small amount to charity (as per his pledge). Also, he had to collectively pay $5k per day to his entire moderator team (having 17 people).
- Later, he started banning people from gifting too much during his “Subathon” stream. He kept a limit of 100 gifted subs per viewer. Before the introduction of this limit, one individual viewer had spent almost $7,000 on gifted subs alone.
- After the subathon ended in April 2021, he revealed that it was a once-in-a-lifetime experience and he was not planning to do it ever again.
- In March 2021, he underwent surgery to remove his appendix.
- Towards the end of April 2021, after the end of subathon on Twitch, he lost over 50,000 subscribers. It was because many of the subscribers were gifted. As a result, they were not renewed.
- He revealed on CouRage and Nadeshot Show in April 2021 that he could manage to find alone time with his then-girlfriend QTCinderella during the month-long subathon. When he used to go for a shower, he would throw on a video for like an hour for his audience.
- In May 2021, Ludwig surprised his best friend Anthony ‘Slime’ Bruno by gifting him a brand new gray-colored Subaru sports car on his 31st birthday.
- In June 2021, Ludwig was banned from Instagram for a week after he had posted a picture of himself with Joe Rogan in which both had put their hands in their pants and touching their thumbs at the Logan Paul and Floyd Mayweather boxing fight.
- On June 15, 2021, Ludwig was banned from uploading new videos to YouTube for a week which was lifted within a couple of hours after he highlighted the issue on Twitter. He got banned because one of his videos was flagged for child safety.
- In June 2021, he had posted a picture with streamer Amouranth (which he had taken at the Logan Paul vs Floyd Mayweather exhibition boxing match) on Instagram because of which he lost a brand deal. According to that brand, he was not brand-safe enough to work with them.
Featured Image By Ludwig Ahgren / Instagram