|Amouranth Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 2, 1993|
Amouranth is a Twitch star, model, and costume designer who is best known for the live streaming videos that she uploads to her Twitch channel as well as for the exotic cosplay pictures that she uploads to her Instagram account titled Amouranth. With time, she has also garnered herself a huge fan base with more than 3 million followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Facebook, more than 1 million followers on Twitter, and more than 2 million followers on Twitch.
Houston, Texas, United States
Texas, United States
Costume Designer, Model, Twitch Star
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amouranth has dated –
- Nick Lee – In 2018, a YouTuber by the name of “L Of The Day” uploaded a video to his channel in which he talked about Amouranth having lied to her fans about her relationship status and that she had been married to a man by the name of Nick Lee.
Race / Ethnicity
However, she dyes her hair pink and blue.
- Pale skin tone
- Buxom figure
- Perfect lips
Amouranth Favorite Things
- Hobby – Costume Designing
Source – KaitlynSiragusa.com
- She was raised in Houston, Texas.
- Amouranth was 16 years old when she began learning to design costumes on her own.
- Amouranth’s talent was taken into account by the Houston Grand Opera and Houston Ballet who employed her into their costume design department.
- In the past, she started the character company titled A Charmed Affair.
- It wasn’t until 2015 that she began designing costumes for herself for cosplaying.
- Chinese model, cosplayer, and costume designer Yaya Han are one of her biggest inspirations. She met Yaya for the first time in 2016 at the TwitchCon.
- In November 2019, various online sources reported that Amouranth had lost an astonishing 300k plus followers on Twitch after having accidentally exposed herself by accident.
- In March 2021, she overtook Pokimane as the most-watched female Twitch streamer for that month.
- In April 2021, Amouranth claimed that hot tub streamers like herself are negatively affecting Amazon-owned Twitch’s ad revenue.
Featured Image By Amouranth / Instagram