|Mike Majlak Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||January 13, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mike Majlak is an American social media personality who is best known for being an Instagram sensation and also for his associations with other famous social media personalities such as Logan Paul, Jacquelyn Noelle, Lydia Kenney, Ayla Woodruff, and many more. Mike has a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Milford, Connecticut, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Mike attended Fordham University for a short period. However, he did not get graduated.
YouTuber, Social Media Personality, Photographer, Blogger, Marketing Manager
- Mother – Robin Majlak
- Siblings – Abby Majlak (Younger Sister), Jill Majlak (Sister)
Mike self-manages his career.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mike has dated –
- Lana Rhoades (2020-2021) – In 2020, he started dating social media star and former adult actress, Lana Rhoades. They had separated briefly towards the end of 2020 but soon got back together. The duo separated again in February 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Often wears a cap
Mike has used his social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Nike Sportswear
Best Known For
Being a social media personality with more than 2 million followers on Instagram
Mike keeps himself fit by doing various physical activities on a regular basis. One of his favorite activity is hiking, pictures of which he has posted many times on his social media.
Mike Majlak Facts
- He started his vlog channel on YouTube on October 4, 2010, and his first video was posted on November 24, 2017, titled MY FIRST VLOG!.
- He is also one of the 3 members to host the podcast called Impaulsive along with Logan Paul.
- Mike has worked as a marketing manager with a company called Lovesac.
- His affiliation with social media stars such as Logan Paul, Jacquelyn Noelle, Lydia Kenney, and Ayla Woodruff made him popular.
- Before becoming a social media personality he worked as a social media promoter for Nice Guy Promotions. He has also been a blogger for The Essential Foodie and was an event photographer.
- In December 2020, Mike along with social media personality turned boxer, Logan Paul tasted and reviewed the MrBeast Burger chain. He liked it and called it a competitor for Shake Shack.
- In January 2021, during the Impaulsive podcast with Logan Paul, he revealed that TikTok was negatively affecting his relationship with then-girlfriend Lana Rhoades.
Featured Image by Mike Majlak / Instagram