|Rucha Inamdar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rucha Inamdar is an Indian actress, dancer, and dentist who has gained popularity by having been cast in a variety of projects which include Children of War, Criminal Justice, Wedding Cha Shinema, Under the Same Sun, Bhikari, Moh Dia Tandhaa, and Operation Parindey.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Rucha Inamdar studied at ACPM Dental College in Dhule, Maharashtra, and completed her graduation. Also, she has been trained in Kathak and Latin ballroom dance.
Actress, Dancer, Dentist
- Mother – Dr. Ruta Inamdar
- Sibling – Rahul Inamdar (Brother)
Rucha Inamdar has been repped by Exceed Entertainment, Talent Management Company.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Rucha Inamdar Facts
- She rose to fame with her role as Kausar in the 2014 Hindi drama film, Children of War (also known as The Bastard Child), which is based around the 1971 Bangladesh Liberation War. Rucha co-starred in the film alongside the likes of Pavan Malhotra, Raima Sen, Tillotama Shome, Indraniel Sengupta, Faroque Sheikh, Shatrunjay Devvrat, Riddhi Sen, and Victor Banerjee.
- Alongside Pankaj Tripathi, Vikrant Massey, Jackie Shroff, Anupriya Goenka, Mita Vashisht, Pankaj Saraswat, and Madhurima Roy, she co-starred as Avni Parashar, Aditya’s older sister, in the Hotstar Specials Hindi-language crime thriller legal drama series named Criminal Justice in 2019. She received critical praise for her performance in the series.
- Rucha Inamdar was cast as Dr. Pari Pradhan in the Marathi language comedy-drama film, Wedding Cha Shinema, in 2019.
- Over the years, she has worked with directors like Shoojit Sircar, Anurag Kashyap, Pradeep Sarkar, Gauri Shinde, Ram Madhvani, Vinil Mathew, Prasoon Pandey, Anupam Mishra, Prakash Varma, and others.
Featured Image by Rucha Inamdar / Instagram