|Anupriya Goenka Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
|Date of Birth
|May 29, 1987
Anupriya Goenka is an Indian actress and model who is known for having been cast in several films and shows in roles like Megha Singh in Sacred Games, Nagmati in Padmaavat, Poorna in Tiger Zinda Hai, Naina in Asur: Welcome to Your Dark Side, Dr. Natasha in Aashram, Parineeta “Pari” in The Final Call, Aditi in War, Saroj in Vekh Baraatan Challiyan, Afreen in Bobby Jasoos, Mrignoyonee in Stories by Rabindranath Tagore, and Alishka Iyer in Dishoom.
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Anupriya Goenka studied at Gyan Bharati School located in Saket, New Delhi, and later got enrolled at the University of Delhi‘s Shaheed Bhagat Singh College from where she graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Commerce.
- Father – Ravindra Kumar Goenka (Garment Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Pushpa Goenka (Homemaker)
- Siblings – She has 2 older sisters and an older brother.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anupriya Goenka has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
- Arched eyebrows
- Pointed chin
Anupriya Goenka has done endorsement work for a number of brands which include Coke, Garnier, Stayfree, Kotak Mahindra, Pepperfry, Dabur, etc.
Also, she was the face of the government campaign named “Bharat Nirman”, a business plan for creating basic rural infrastructure.
She also appeared in an advertisement for Anouk by Myntra, India’s first lesbian ad.
Anupriya Goenka Facts
- She started financially helping out her family when she was in school.
- Growing up, she considered acting just a hobby. Regarding managing acting and helping out her father with his work, she said, “I was the enterprising one and started helping my father in the garment export business. Acting was always a hobby till I realized I couldn’t do justice to both theatre and my corporate career”.
- From 2018 to 2019, she was cast in the recurring role of Megha Singh in the crime thriller web television series, Sacred Games, starring Saif Ali Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Radhika Apte, Pankaj Tripathi, Kalki Koechlin, and Ranvir Shorey.
- She portrayed the character of Nagmati, the first wife and chief queen of Ratan Singh according to the epic poem Padmavat by Malik Muhammad Jayasi, in the 2018 Hindi-language epic period drama film, Padmaavat, starring Deepika Padukone, Shahid Kapoor, and Ranveer Singh.
- In 2020, she co-starred as Naina Nair in the Hindi-language crime thriller web series, Asur.
- She has worked in Telugu, Hindi, and Punjabi films.
Featured Image by Anupriya Goenka / Instagram