|Alma Moreno Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 25, 1959|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Alma Moreno is a Filipino actor, politician, and producer who has been cast in a wide variety of movies including Paglaki Ko, Gusto Kong Maging P*rnstar, Jacqueline Comes Home, The Third Party, Boyette: Not a Girl Yet, Sonny Segovia: Lumakad Ka sa Apoy, Hey Babe!, True Confessions (Evelyn, Myrna, & Margie), Aswang, Urbanito Dizon: The Most Notorious Gangster in Luzon, Magdalena S. Palacol Story, Guwapings Dos, Nang Maghalo ang Balat sa Tinalupan, The Crazy Professor, Teng Teng de Sarapen, Diary of Cristina Gaston, Si Malakas si Maganda at si Mahinhin, City After Dark, Gisingin Mo ang Umaga, Bomba Star, Mga Bilanggong Birhen, Lagi na Lamang Ba Akong Babae, Dyesebel, Ang Iyong Kasalanan… Rebecca Marasigan, Fantastika vs. Wonderwoman, Huwag Hamakin! Hostess, and Gabi ng Lagim Ngayon. Alma Moreno became the first female National President of the Philippine Councilors League (PCL) in 2012. Moroever, she has also appeared in many shows such as Daddy’s Gurl, Sana Dalawa ang Puso, Magpakailanman, Pusong Ligaw, Mga Anghel na Walang Langit, MMK, Sa Dulo ng Walang Hanggan, Daboy en Da Girl, Eva Fonda, and Loveli-ness.
Venesa Moreno Lacsamana
Cervantes, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
Actor, Politician, Producer
- Father – Frank Lacsamana
- Mother – Jean Moreno
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alma Moreno has dated –
- Rudy Fernandez (1976-1980) – She was romantically involved with actor and producer Rudy Fernandez between 1976 and 1980. The duo was blessed with a son named Mark Anthony Lacsamana Fernandez (b. January 18, 1979).
- Rodolfo Vera Quizon Sr. (also known as Dolphy Quizon) (1981-1989) – In 1981, Alma Moreno reportedly started going out with Rodolfo Vera Quizon, a comedian and actor hailed as the “King of Comedy”. Their son, Vandolph Lacsamana Quizon, was born on May 7, 1984. The relationship ended in 1989.
- Joey Marquez (1992-2004) – She got married to actor, comedian, politician, and former professional basketball player Joey Marquez in 1992. They have 3 children – Yeoj, Wynwyn (a daughter born on May 4, 1992), and Vitto. In 2004, the marriage was annulled.
- Gerald Madrid (2005-2007) – Alma Moreno had an affair with actor Gerald Madrid from 2005 to 2007.
- Fahad “Pre” Salic (2009-2014) – In 2009, Moreno got married to Sultan Fahad “Pre” Salic, mayor of Marawi City, in a traditional Muslim nikah. They parent a daughter named Alfa Salic and the couple divorced in 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Alma Moreno is of Filipino descent.
Alma Moreno Facts
- She was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2001.
- She played Deborah “Debra”, Loleng and Cresing’s neighbor who is Pepay’s mother with a gambling habit, in the television drama series Mga Anghel na Walang Langit in 2005.
- Alma Moreno was seen as Dara ‘Ms. DL/Millet’ Lim in the romantic suspense drama show Eva Fonda in 2008.
- In 2016, she brought to life the character of Juliet in the romantic comedy-drama film The Third Party. It stars Angel Locsin, Sam Milby, and Zanjoe Marudo.
- Alma Moreno appeared as Thelma Chiong in the 2018 biographical crime film Jacqueline Comes Home.
- She was cast in the supporting role of Lena Bulalayao in television drama series Sana Dalawa ang Puso in 2018.
Featured Image by Alma Moreno / Instagram