|Pranav Mohanlal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 13, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Pranav Mohanlal is an Indian actor, singer, songwriter, film director, and martial artist who has mainly worked in Malayalam films such as Onnaman, Hridayam, Sagar Alias Jacky Reloaded, Aadhi, Life of Josutty, Marakkar: Arabikadalinte Simham, Punarjani, Papanasam, and Irupathiyonnaam Noottaandu.
Appu, Master Pranav
Trivandrum, Kerala, India
Thevara, Kochi, Kerala, India
Pranav attended s boarding school and hence completed his schooling at the Hebron School in Ooty, Tamil Nadu.
He later pursued his graduation from the University of New South Wales in Australia and completed the same with a Bachelor of Arts and majored in Philosophy.
Actor, Film Director, Singer, Songwriter, Martial Artist
- Father – Mohanlal (Actor)
- Mother – Suchitra Balaji
- Siblings – Vismaya Mohanlal (Younger Sister)
- Others – Balaji (Maternal Grandfather) (Producer) (Died on May 2, 2009), Viswanathan Nair (Paternal Grandfather) (Former Law Secretary), Suresh Balaje (Paternal Uncle) (Film Producer), Sujatha Balaji (Maternal Aunt)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Pranav Mohanlal has dated –
- Kalyani Priyadarshan – It is RUMORed that he had an affair with actor, art director, and production designer Kalyani Priyadarshan in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
Pranav has Indian ancestry.
His innocent looks and his baby-like face
Best Known For
Being the son of famous Mollywood superstar Mohanlal
Pranav made his theatrical film debut as a child actor in the Malayalam movie Onnaman in 2001. His father Mohanlal was the lead actor in the movie.
Pranav Mohanlal Facts
- For his film Aadhi, he performed the stunts without the use of a stunt double.
- He does not smoke cigarettes and ride bikes because he promised his mother he wouldn’t.
- He enjoys traveling and reading in his free time.
- He was the assistant director for the film Papanasam.
- In 2003, Pranav Mohanlal starred as Appu in the Malayalam-language drama film Punarjani and this role won him the Kerala State Film Award in the “Best Child Artist” category.
- He played Aadhithya Mohan/Aadhi in the 2018 Malayalam-language chase thriller film Aadhi and it became one of the highest-grossing Malayalam films of the year. For this performance, he bagged the “Best Debut Actor” award at the 8th South Indian International Movie Awards (SIIMA).
- Opposite Rachel David, Pranav Mohanlal co-starred as Appu in the 2019 Malayalam-language action romance film Irupathiyonnaam Noottaandu.
- He brought to life the character of Mammali/Young Kunjali Marakkar IV in the 2021 epic period war film Marakkar: Lion of the Arabian Sea (also known as Marakkar: Arabikadalinte Simham), starring Mohanlal, Arjun Sarja, Suniel Shetty, Prabhu Ganesan, Keerthy Suresh, Manju Warrier, and Jay J. Jakkrit. The film is set in 16th-century Calicut.
- Alongside Kalyani Priyadarshan and Darshana Rajendran, Pranav co-starred as Arun Neelakandan (a teenager from Kerala who joins KC Tech) in the 2022 Malayalam-language coming-of-age romantic drama film Hridayam. The film became the 2nd highest grossing Malayalam film of the year as well as received 2 Kerala State Film Awards.
- Follow Pranav on Facebook.
Featured Image by Aditi Ravi / Instagram