Appu, Master Pranav
Trivandrum, Kerala, India
Thevara, Kochi, Kerala, India
Pranav attended s boarding school and hence completed his schooling from the Hebron School in Ooty, Tamil Nadu.
He later pursued his graduation from the University of New South Wales in Australia and completed the same with a Bachelor of Arts and majored in Philosophy.
Actor, film director, songwriter
- Father – Mohanlal (Actor)
- Mother – Suchitra Balaji
- Siblings – Vismaya Mohanlal (Younger Sister)
- Others – Balaji (Maternal Grandfather) (Producer) (Died on May 2, 2009), Viswanathan Nair (Paternal Grandfather) (Former Law Secretary), Suresh Balaje (Paternal Uncle) (Film Producer), Sujatha Balaji (Maternal Aunt)
5 ft 7.75 in or 172 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Pranav has kept his personal life low key and private and hence not much is known about his dating life.
Race / Ethnicity
Pranav has Indian ancestry.
His innocent looks and his baby like face
Best Known For
Being the son of famous Mollywood superstar Mohanlal.
Pranav made his theatrical film debut as a child actor in the Malayalam movie Onnaman in 2001. His father Mohanlal was the lead actor in the movie.
First TV Show
Pranav has not made any television show appearances yet.
Details about Pranav’s diet and workout are unknown.
Pranav Mohanlal Favorite Things
Pranav’s favorite things are unknown.
Pranav Mohanlal Facts
- For his film Aadhi, he performed the stunts without the use of a stunt double.
- He does not smoke cigarettes and ride bikes because he promised his mother he wouldn’t.
- He enjoys traveling and reading in his free time.
- He was the assistant director for the film Papanasam.
- Follow Pranav on Facebook.
Featured Image by Aditi Ravi / Instagram