|Aishwarya Sushmita Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 12, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Aishwarya Sushmita is an Indian actor, model, and dancer who rose to acclaim as the winner of NDTV GoodTimes’ show Kingfisher Supermodels 3 (2016). She has also been cast in some on-screen projects including Special Ops 1.5: The Himmat Story and Khakee: The Bihar Chapter.
Darbhanga, Bihar, India
Actor, Model, Dancer
- Father – Narayan Verma (Employed at the State Bank of India)
- Mother – Neeta Verma (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Ruchi Verma (Sister), Richa Verma (Sister)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Through social media, Aishwarya Sushmita has done endorsement work for brands such as FairPlay.
Aishwarya Sushmita Facts
- Alongside Kay Kay Menon, Vinay Pathak, Aftab Shivdasani, Adil Khan, Parmeet Sethi, and Kali Prasad Mukherjee, Aishwarya Sushmita co-starred as Karishma in the Hindi action thriller fiction web series Special Ops 1.5: The Himmat Story in 2021.
- In 2022, she was cast in the crime-drama streaming television series Khakee: The Bihar Chapter. Her co-stars for the project included Karan Tacker, Avinash Tiwary, Abhimanyu Singh, Jatin Sarna, Ravi Kishan, Ashutosh Rana, Nikita Dutta, and Anup Soni.
- Aishwarya Sushmita has appeared on the covers of many magazines including New Woman India.
- She enjoys working out on a regular basis.
Featured Image by Aishwarya Sushmita / Instagram